Lil Penny Posite

new colorway penny posite , red is the new trend these days
smokin.gif
well glad i passed on the white red, this will be the one for me ^ cranberry2 for the win hopefully the PP get the same red plack laces with the black being 3m
nthat.gif

should match all those lil penny penny V gear

.....umm maybe not the hat
roll.gif

I normally wear a 14 in just about everything except foams, KD 4s, Lebron 9s... Sized up to a 15 for these and they fit perfectly. Not a lot of cushioning, definitely not a "plush" feeling shoe...but they're not uncomfortable. I was pleasantly surprised actually.

The 3M is nice on the shoe and laces, and the glow jade soles are cool.

I like the overall design/silhouette on these. If they're comfortable, I'll probably try and grab a pair at some point.
im in love with these i personaly like the lil penny in the penny pack better than the foams ill prolly cop a pair on a restock. I always buy jordans when they come because online they are to hard to cop. Im liking them all hard to choose from.

Wore these all day yesterday and most of today, liking them more and more. I wish they made a 14.5 but that will never happen
laugh.gif

Would definitely pick up another pair if the right CW comes along.

Still waiting on that all silver, metallic silver pair I saw in the interview he did. I posted a pic a couple threads back. 

I tweeted it to the designer, he retweeted and favorited it as well. I like the other colorways but waiting on those 

I got the hyper pink ones, i got a size 14 and most all of my shoes are a 13. The shoe isn't  that bad as comfort goes the forefoot isn't  great pretty low to the ground . the colors are a lot more darker in person then the pics ive seen, i don't think ill get another pair cause of the lack of comfort .

How come Penny Hardaway is still gettimg signatures despite his career ended with silence due to injuries that never allowed
him to become the good old Penny Hardaway from the 1990's?
because he was one of the few players from the 90's that ever went popular globally. 

I wore my hyper jades today. IMO this so far is the most slept on shoe that's released to date. Yes they are a bit snug but I thought my 12 fit me perfectly. They're much lighter than they look and are to me are hella comfortable. And again in my opinion they look insane on foot. I'll definitely try and grab the red ones once they release and fingers crossed for a stealth all black release.

Don't let the odd profile of the shoe in pics fool you... Put them on.. They look incredible on foot.

Back
Top Bottom