Lil Penny Posite

Here's my situation. My TTS is 10.5. I've had to size up on certain shoes and others my TTS is fine. I tried on both 10.5 and 11 and stuck with 10.5. They are a little snug, but not tight. I felt that the 11 had a tad too much room in them as my foot slid a little bit. BUT, everyone's foot is different. I really can't see someone needing to go a full size up on these though.

I'm waiting to snag the white and black pair and the jades at the outlet.

I'm now returning my 2nd pair. I'm going all the way to 12. if 12 don't fit, damn. Idk. 13 is the next biggest.

Last edited:
I ordered my true size(11.5) back when everyone was saying go .5 up because it was the only size left.

They were snug but didn't crush my toes or give me those pains on the sides (they fit exact).  

Wore them couple times and now they are perfect. I'm flat footed with a medium foot (not narrow or wide)

when i cop my double from the outlet, i'll cop a size 12 to compare (shouldn't be bad either)

They fit like lebron XIs, and I have some in 11.5 and 12 as well

I ordered my true size(11.5) back when everyone was saying go .5 up because it was the only size left.

They were snug but didn't crush my toes or give me those pains on the sides (they fit exact).  

Wore them couple times and now they are perfect. I'm flat footed with a medium foot (not narrow or wide)
You described them exactly how I feel. They feel snug but not uncomfortable.

Just snagged the wht/blk pair from outlet. They just got em in but no full size run. Had my size tho...Hot shoe.

yeah, you can't beat that 
nthat.gif

So do these run like the lebron 11? I bought a pair of those in my size n fitt tight..didn't size up

well half a size to a full size up. my feet say half a size cuz a full size is too roomy. also these shoes are uncomfortable

got the gumbos coming in either tomorrow or friday. went tts, crossing my fingers that they fit

Let me know how they fit. I'm debating on getting them this weekend.

arite ill post in here my thoughts on them. that being said, im expecting them to be tight at first and then slowly break in like previous posites have done for me

Anyone know where I can find the red colorway anywhere? I was hoping they would hit the outlets like the white, gumbo, and grey/pink colorways that have been sitting at outlets for a few weeks now.

Let me know how they fit. I'm debating on getting them this weekend.

well im going to have to play around with the lacing and stuff, and they definitely need to be broken in a little, but i would get true to size. they felt tight in the toe box and a little on the sides, but i have a wider foot. for me, i wear a 12, so it was either a 12 or a 13 for me, and the 13 would just be too big i think. if you can get a half size up though, that wouldnt be bad either

Half size is definitely your best bet on these. They fit similar to the hyperposites

Back
Top Bottom