Lil Penny Posite

:stoneface:  why? It makes me evaluate how much I truly want a hyped release, you think that ones bad you should seen when I refused to buy unless I was getting md
Because if someone were to sell authentic red yeezys for $500 you would have to be a damn fool not to buy them. I never understood these weird spending limits. The only time I won't buy something I want is if I don't got the money for it, or desire.

Because if someone were to sell authentic red yeezys for $500 you would have to be a damn fool not to buy them. I never understood these weird spending limits. The only time I won't buy something I want is if I don't got the money for it, or desire.
i'd be a damn fool, yeezys are ugly even for $50 under retail, no shoe that I want bad enough has cost me over $50 retail, patience and negotiations have worked wonders, also so many shoes come out that if it is over my spending limit well on to the next that looks pretty much like that one plus shoes aren't my only Achilles' heel 

really want to find a pair of these.... wish they would do a legit drop. as unlikely as it is If anyone sees a size 13 laying around and would not mind helping me out shoot me a PM please

I wonder if they'll release in outlets later and I wonder if they decide not to sell last week to give the Flightposite it's shine.

Just checked auction it states that price is style number. They are taking best offer, highest offer wins. Kinda weird they don't just do an auction though...

screw the asg i'm ready to see the other cw's and make a decision on what to get, you never know they might all have gitd soles, the barkley posites did

my local shoes store that he is a Nike retailer told me that from what he heard the shoes was deleayed to august this year....

the time will tell

I'm okay with them being delayed. Don't have to spend so much money so soon.

The email from Nike clearly says "This style does not release until 2015."  Hopefully they changed this because I NEED MY SIZE. 
mad.gif

edit - Source works for a Niketown/Nike Brand Experience store.

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll release in outlets later and I wonder if they decide not to sell last week to give the Flightposite it's shine.
in Orlando cw as mentioned x of times in here.....

A la Jordan banned I... That would be cool

i love how sneaker jesus dodged the questions.

Even the opps are incorporating their snide tactics on this site to manufacture faux hype for a shoe most of us are indifferent aboots.

These weren't a secret release anything. You can tell from the design they were initially a part of the Nola Gumbo League inspiration - but Nike knew these would tank and decided to withhold until summer. 

If they were accidentally released, why haven't any HOH/Niketown stock room camera phone shots uploaded or anyone who's purchased them (sans shoehaysoose) posted any fancy fotographias?

Smells like fish... and i'm not talmbout my Fruitofthelooms.

Back
Top Bottom