Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Is it possible to wanna cook, swag surf and dougie at once?

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So true.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, Live Bands > Instrumentals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to a Weezy Concert in ATL last year and he did one with a live band, it's so much better
pimp.gif

Again...

sick.gif

Somebody make an MP3 of that

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son, Live Bands > Instrumentals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to a Weezy Concert in ATL last year and he did one with a live band, it's so much better
pimp.gif

Again...

sick.gif

Somebody make an MP3 of that

Son...even the band was going nuts.
laugh.gif

Song is silly. The DJ played this on my mix show and we were sitting there looking at each other like
sick.gif

Son...even the band was going nuts.
laugh.gif

Song is silly. The DJ played this on my mix show and we were sitting there looking at each other like
sick.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

I'm lost.......who's Los? I thought y'all were talking about Fabulous for a minute.
Los is a rapper from Baltimore. He's arguably in the top 5 best rappers today.

Here is all you need to hear to get an understanding of him. Inbox me if you desire more info.

I'm lost.......who's Los? I thought y'all were talking about Fabulous for a minute.

Here is all you need to hear to get an understanding of him. Inbox me if you desire more info.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  yall NT _'s and this dude man I swear
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  yall NT _'s and this dude man I swear
laugh.gif

First off lemme say, I wouldn't have even made it public that Cash Money/Universal didn't pay for my "A Milli" beat.

Wayne is the biggest hip-hop artist in the game, if I get production credits on a ill song of his, i'm set for life + my resume would sky rocket.

You sound ridiculous. Bangladesh has worked with the likes of Beyonce. I'd definitely be upset if a rapper didnt pay me for a beat...much less one like Wayne who's on a label with a image of being flashy and extravagant.

First off lemme say, I wouldn't have even made it public that Cash Money/Universal didn't pay for my "A Milli" beat.

Wayne is the biggest hip-hop artist in the game, if I get production credits on a ill song of his, i'm set for life + my resume would sky rocket.

You sound ridiculous. Bangladesh has worked with the likes of Beyonce. I'd definitely be upset if a rapper didnt pay me for a beat...much less one like Wayne who's on a label with a image of being flashy and extravagant.

whaddaya know? this song is the most annoying garbage i've heard in years...

whaddaya know? this song is the most annoying garbage i've heard in years...

I really can't get into Los. I liked a few freestyles I've seen. Actual songs, I just can't get into for some reason.

I really can't get into Los. I liked a few freestyles I've seen. Actual songs, I just can't get into for some reason.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

^Go listen to the Shooter mixtape. Guarantee you'll see he's still mastering his craft. All of his OG songs are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
on this CD. He's incredible...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

^Go listen to the Shooter mixtape. Guarantee you'll see he's still mastering his craft. All of his OG songs are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
on this CD. He's incredible...

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

It's amazing how some posters in here listen to hip-hop all the time and still have no idea what a simile is.

Wayne goes in - flow and delivery is
pimp.gif
The beat is solid but this shouldn't be a single.

Cory...meh.

roll.gif

Easily one of the dumbest things I've read in 2010.

Good day, sir. 

Back
Top Bottom