Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Originally Posted by VAHustler

best wayne track so far imo

indifferent.gif

The cutest thing I've seen all year was my shortie uncontrollably bobbin' her head to this %#%@ in the whip last week the first time I played it for her...

...son came out the bing and hit a walk-off homerun.

The cutest thing I've seen all year was my shortie uncontrollably bobbin' her head to this %#%@ in the whip last week the first time I played it for her...

...son came out the bing and hit a walk-off homerun.

Corey Gunz looked and sounded awkard as @%!* up there in both performances. Shoulda went with Tyga or Jae Millz if he was gonna try to "put on" one of his artists in his single. They're more ready atleast. Gunz will never ever ever blow up.

Corey Gunz looked and sounded awkard as @%!* up there in both performances. Shoulda went with Tyga or Jae Millz if he was gonna try to "put on" one of his artists in his single. They're more ready atleast. Gunz will never ever ever blow up.

The SNL performance was leaps and bounds better than the other two. Dude's energy was on another level.

The SNL performance was leaps and bounds better than the other two. Dude's energy was on another level.

I havent caught much details on wayne's probation stipulations ETC, but isnt he supposed to NOT leave the state he lives in?

I havent caught much details on wayne's probation stipulations ETC, but isnt he supposed to NOT leave the state he lives in?

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

The lasagna line is not good wordplay. The g is silent (duh) but it still really doesn't make sense because lasagna does not move in silence. Horrible line and people think its genius.

^^^^Cosign Thank U I said the same thing son @@% is he talkin bout??  this song is not all that great & ppl goin nuts over & it the beat is aggravatin

Back
Top Bottom