Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

Originally Posted by PAsSback

This post has shifted hard$%$% from hype to hate
laugh.gif

Obviously there are the garbage tracks, but the production on here is pretty damn good

And I kno yall didnt expect Wayne to rap about much other than being high
Therefore, I am somewhat surprised on some of the tracks that went a little deeper
Such as verses directed towards mother on Playing with Fire, as well as misunderstood at the end(could have added 2 more verses on that beat tho
laugh.gif
). I mean, honestly I thought the album would have 0 substance.

Overall, not as weak as yall are saying... Just not what Weezy is capable of. And we already knew this

yeah, i forgot rappers are judged on their albums based on beats alone. of course, the beats are gonna be on point...

but wayne aint saying nothing. besides mr carter and dr carter....tell me what joints had you like
eek.gif
....'this dude is really talking'

ahh idk. i aint tryna come off hating hard...but this album was a complete letdown...after all this build up....dude has the audacity to throw infillers...maybe if dude wasn't so caught up himself lately, he would be hungry and focus like he use to...

Half the album is above average-really good.

But mosts of the beats are hot.

Simple as that, I never said it was on the lyrical tip, check my post..where i stated there are obvious songs that are trash

And wasnt callin anyone a hater. I meant people hyped it, now othrs are hatin it.

I really really like Kanyes' sound on this album...I know just on memory there's 3 tracks with nice guitar in it...

Mr. Carter is hot. just listened to it on thisisweezy.com I dont wanna spoil my anticipation by a possible fake album

you guys are all kinda reckless with the "pm me a link to download" nonsense.

that said, this is trash. wayne raps like a ******ed 3rd grader writes poetry.

I'm digging the slow songs like tie hands and shoot me down

Is it me the first minute of phone home is heatrocks but the whole song makes no sense
laugh.gif

Whoooooooooa, Weezy F. Baby coming through smashing all misconceptions, this shhh is [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]FIRE[/color].

Dr. Carter
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Playing With Fire
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Whoooooooooa, Weezy F. Baby coming through smashing all misconceptions, this shhh is [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]FIRE[/color].

Dr. Carter
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Playing With Fire
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

17. Nothin' On Me (Featuring Juelz Santana & Fabolous) (Produced By Alchemist)

Looks interesting.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

^^ YardFather straight up just get out this thread man...and stay out!

Why because I know weezys lyrics are wack?

We all know Wayne can say some wild +#!@....

but really this is on some other stuff, there is sooooo much more direction in this album its crazy.

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

What's so good about Let The Beat Build?

Has Kanye ever produced a good track by himself without Jon Brion in the past three years?

indifferent.gif
all day, homie
i'm not one of these Wayne stan, but Dr. Carter
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Looks like I just offended a stan.
laugh.gif

Just understand that for the past few years there's always been a "co-producer" for tracks that you THINK are produced by your boy Kanye To The..

aight g, you win
laugh.gif

Kanye obviously has never made a track solo,word to the Graduation credits

lame

Even if he doesn't make them by himself, he is the one who incorporates them into hip hop....he might need a lil help but it's his concepts that getthe music going.

I've been preaching about Kanye's ghost producers for a minute
smh.gif

BUT Dr. Carter > ____________

That bassline is
eek.gif
in the whip

Back
Top Bottom