Lil' Wayne - Carter 3 (Official Thread) Officially A Millie

Originally Posted by Stoker55

Man there is NO EXCUSE for anyone to like "Phone Home".

Anything nice that the song had going for it was ruined once I heard..

"IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR THE BEST GO 'HEAD AND DO THE WEEZY-WEE!!!"

play by play of my face:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
...*skip

This song bumps so hard in the car, and I thought his verses carried the song well enough.

I gotta keep it real...I gave this joint some uneccesary hate early on...but in reality it bangs.

Its solid all around, with only 2 real skippers.

If son's lyrics were a lil more coherent and he had a lil more substance to the album...he would really be workin with something.

I give it a solid 8/10....Its not messing with C1 or C2 though.

i started bumping comfortable again,
phone home is gaaaaaabage

let the beat build is one of the best all arond track.

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Originally Posted by Stoker55

Man there is NO EXCUSE for anyone to like "Phone Home".

Anything nice that the song had going for it was ruined once I heard..

"IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR THE BEST GO 'HEAD AND DO THE WEEZY-WEE!!!"

play by play of my face:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
...*skip

This song bumps so hard in the car, and I thought his verses carried the song well enough.

its the worst wayne song i've ever heard. theres a gang of weezy tracks that go hard in the whip, this is the worst one, bar none.

"Im rare like Mr. Clean with hair//No brake lights on my car rare
I never had lice and I never had fear//I rap like died and gone to heaven I swear
and year im a bear//like black and white hair
so yeah im polar"

ANOTHER CLASSIC FROM THE GREATEST RAPPA ALIVE!!
eyes.gif

Come on Wayne, your fans are thirsty for a new joint and you put this *%%% on there to quench their thirsts? WEAK...

Even though he half-assed this CD he's still got the talent to put out some nice cuts:
-3Peat
-Mr. Carter
-Dr. Carter
-Comfortable
-Tie My Hands
-Shoot me Down
-Let the Beat Build

im coppin diz album as soon as i wake up 2morrow.... yall fans of hip hop... so go get it 2morrow ASAP!!!!!!!

ive heard the CD and honestly...
grin.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

it did not help change my opinion of Weezy..

the guy puts almost no substance in tracks like "A Milli"... and "Phone Home"

I would say Mr. Carter is a solid track.. but he is out shined by HOV..

I'm praying for a commercial flop... cuz most reviews i have read already are giving
Tha Carter III reviews like 4.5/5 and 4/5
...it saddens me that today.. this is considered close to a classic?

Originally Posted by FYALADY

So is this album better than GRODT?

I would say so. i dont really mess wit 50 never did. I think this is better than the other 2 carters too. im not sayin this is a classic or nothin likethat, but those other two jus never did nothin for me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by FYALADY

So is this album better than GRODT?

I would say so. i dont really mess wit 50 never did. I think this is better than the other 2 carters too. im not sayin this is a classic or nothin like that, but those other two jus never did nothin for me
ohwell.gif

respect your honesty, but.... WooooooooW
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Well ill finally be pickin up my copy today when the cd store opens up. Its's been hard but I've kept myself away from all the bootlegs that's beout. Can't wait to give the album a fresh listen an join the debate.

[h2]Track listing[/h2]
From Amazon.com[sup][25][/sup]
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Title[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Featured guest(s)[/th] [th=""]Sample(s)[/th] [th=""]Length[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"3 Peat"[/td] [td]Maestro[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]3:19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"Mr. Carter"[/td] [td]Infamous[/td] [td]Jay-Z[/td] [td][/td] [td]5:16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"A Milli"[/td] [td]Bangledesh[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]3:41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Got Money"[/td] [td]Play-n-Skillz[/td] [td]T-Pain[/td] [td][/td] [td]4:04[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Comfortable"[/td] [td]Kanye West[/td] [td]Babyface[/td] [td][/td] [td]4:25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]"Dr. Carter"[/td] [td]Swizz Beatz[/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td]4:24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]"Phone Home"[/td] [td]Cool & Dre[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]3:11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]"Tie My Hands"[/td] [td]Kanye West[/td] [td]Robin Thicke[/td] [td][/td] [td]5:19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]"Mrs. Officer"[/td] [td]Deezle & Wyclef Jean[/td] [td]Bobby Valentino[/td] [td][/td] [td]4:47[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Let the Beat Build"[/td] [td]Kanye West & Deezle[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]5:09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"Shoot Me Down"[/td] [td]Kanye West[/td] [td]D. Smith[/td] [td][/td] [td]4:29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Lollipop"[/td] [td]Deezle & Jim Jonsin[/td] [td]Static Major[/td] [td][/td] [td]5:02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"La La"[/td] [td]David Banner[/td] [td]Brisco & Busta Rhymes[/td] [td][/td] [td]4:21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"Playing With Fire"[/td] [td]StreetRunner[/td] [td]Betty Wright[/td] [td][/td] [td]4:21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]"You Ain't Got Nuthin"[/td] [td]The Alchemist[/td] [td]Fabolous & Juelz Santana[/td] [td][/td] [td]5:27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]"Dont Get It"[/td] [td]will.i.am[/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td]9:52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]"Action" [UK Bonus Track][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td]3:43[/td] [/tr][/table]
http://
[h3]Bonus disc[/h3]
Amazon will have a pre-order for the deluxe edition that will include a second CD containing the 5 tracks from The Leak which were previously only available digitally.[sup][26][/sup]
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Track Name[/th] [th=""]Producer(s)[/th] [th=""]Length[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]"I'm Me"[/td] [td]DJ Nasty[/td] [td]4:55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]"Gossip"[/td] [td]StreetRunner[/td] [td]3:25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]"Kush"[/td] [td]Maestro[/td] [td]3:42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]"Love Me or Hate Me"[/td] [td]D. Kirkwood[/td] [td]4:00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]"Talkin' About It"[/td] [td]Infamous[/td] [td]3:31[/td] [/tr][/table]

Let the Beat Build
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow

and are people really saying C2 > C1, yall cant be serious

C1 >>>>>> C2 and its not close

Originally Posted by Pmighty

I would say so. i dont really mess wit 50 never did. I think this is better than the other 2 carters too.

My face literally went
eek.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

GRODT's worst track > TC3's best track

And I ain't even get into the discussion of which Carter is the best . . .
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom