Lily Allen Pregnant. Vol" Is this a trend"

Originally Posted by Air Messiah

It's not a trend, Celebrities always have done stuff like this on a whim.

When your head is in the clouds, things that seem like momentum tasks to normal people such as having kids, is like deciding whether or not you want a cat or a dog to people with wealth and status.

laugh.gif
How do you know if she did this on a whim?

I didn't know she was dating Ed Simons.

She's just doing it to have an excuse to indulge pregnancy cravings.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

When your head is in the clouds, things that seem like momentum tasks to normal people such as having kids, is like deciding whether or not you want a cat or a dog to people with wealth and status.

laugh.gif

You just reiterating what I'm saying.

Exactly on a whim, She probably desires to be pregnant, have a kid.
And she is in the position to afford to fulfill such a desire, like Halle Berry,Jessica Alba and everyone else who seems to be doing it at the same time.

Halle has been wanting to have kids.. she made an effort to conceive. We don;t know Alba's situation, but she has been w/ this dude for a while and nevergot pregnant. I'm sure it wasn't totally unexpected.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

laugh.gif

You just reiterating what I'm saying.

Exactly on a whim, She probably desires to be pregnant, have a kid.
And she is in the position to afford to fulfill such a desire, like Halle Berry, Jessica Alba and everyone else who seems to be doing it at the same time.

I'm not reiterating what you're saying. How do you know she didn't plan this? How do you know if she takes this lightly, like you or I mighttake buying a dog?

You guys need serious reality checks if you think all famous people are that different from everyone else that they don't think of having a child as abig deal.

I didn't say it wasn't big deal.

i just said when you are in a position in which you can afford to have kids, it's a matter of choice who you want to have it with, and when. Try to hit themark and hope you're lucky.

Same way when we pick out cats and dogs,figure out what breed we want, we can afford to buy them food, take them to veterinarian, and spend quality time withthem. lol.

Unlike when you not prosperous or such, it's a grand ol' surprise that you have to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom