Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my thoughts J. My statement wasn't necessarily directed at you PRIME. I know you're generally on top of this stuff.

I'm talking about kids getting their hopes up on restocks. So many people relied on restocks after skipping out. And so many people were left empty handed

...as if restocks are this magical place where everything is easily copped for retail and being on your toes is not required by any means. seems like this is how people treat restocks. smh

did i cop on this restock? yes. but it wasn't as easy as waiting for a tweet whenever I feel like checking my twitter timeline.

Last edited:
Exactly my thoughts J. My statement wasn't necessarily directed at you PRIME. I know you're generally on top of this stuff.

I'm talking about kids getting their hopes up on restocks. So many people relied on restocks after skipping out. And so many people were left empty handed

im not even sure that's a bad thing :lol:

I'm in for the next restock thread.. nice to see NTers actually helping each other out in a thread !  

It is surprising so many of you are able to purchase 4 or more pairs at once. Racking up almost 1k in one sitting. I know using a credit card then spreading a purchase to once a week is the same, but I flinch when I see the total each time I pay.

Personally I am able to buy on release day, so this restock wasn't as tempting as it was for most. I was just curious to see what Nike was holding back.

From what I read, looks like people able to grab before it was twittered. Even though I didn't buy, I want to thank the people in this thread for the helpful hands.

Oh, well I thought the post was directed at me, because I was asking about another restock :lol:

My bad

U suck grape.

:rofl:

Hey, I still missed the Yeezy's so you got one up on me! Then those turning into corks is another HUGE W :smokin

Wish I would have clicked any size except for 10 on the Yeezy's :frown:

No, nothing for sale there coolboi14 coolboi14 . Some of the stuff in the background (KD Florals, Tiffs, and KO packs) is about to
ship out to some NT fam tho.

Im happy with my restock come up! 
Uh, I don't think they restocked prelude 8. Good try though.
laugh.gif

I didn't even notice he had the Prelude 8 up in that pic. Trying to pull a fast one.

Got lucky and grab a pair of db10 and gammas 12 but my ol lady brought the wrong size in the gammas now I got to get rid of size a 14 [emoji]128544[/emoji]...I need more restocks in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom