Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the tone of this thread to be honest. You guys really were mature and kept a positive attitude. Def appreciate that.

With that said, I'm probably going to lock the thread next week some time. Kinda like we are disbanding and returning to our regular threads until the next restock. I'm sure someone will create a new one around the time nike will do it again. Looking forward to it actually.

Yeah this was DEFINITELY the most civilized. Instead if complaining about missing out, dudes jut shared information on how to be successful next time

Got my black/red 1s today. They look good
pimp.gif
 nothing like that fresh restock doorbell to wake you up in the afternoon

Had my oreos from the restock come in today! I know they're not everyone's favorites but I'm definitely excited. No flaws and will look great on the shoe rack next to my fire reds and green bean fives!

Got my Gamma 12s and CJ81 Trainer Max Megatron today. The CJ81s didn't come with the Megatron action figure though SMH. Feelsbadman.

got in my gamma 11's and my oreo 5's.. sold the gammas to a sheriff buddy of mine for retail tho since he missed out on release day =0

I love the tone of this thread to be honest. You guys really were mature and kept a positive attitude. Def appreciate that.

With that said, I'm probably going to lock the thread next week some time. Kinda like we are disbanding and returning to our regular threads until the next restock. I'm sure someone will create a new one around the time nike will do it again. Looking forward to it actually.
maybe ill be able to get something this time
mad.gif

Still haven't received my shipment [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

The next restock will cover shoes that release now until the restock. So basically shoes that haven't released yet. So cop on release day and don't rely on the restock.

Easier said than done at times.

Last edited:

But my point is not to rely on the restock. Give yourself a chance with the initial release

I do. I usually don't miss releases unless I physically can't be at a pc.

The bred 1 release was just an instance where it just wasn't meant to be that day.

Sometimes you can't be at a computer all the time. So a restock is really the only real hope at another chance for retail.

Then when they restocked, I was at work..

Got all my pairs in from the restock, with the exception of the Kobe 8 WTK's :frown: (got cancelled for "Stock not found"). Oh well, at least I got a few things.

FYI, I checked out before Nike tweeted the link.

Last edited:
I received 3 pairs today and two were sent to my parents house to pick up. This is my favorite shoe out of the restock items I got. I hadn't seen it before in person but it is really cool.

But my point is not to rely on the restock. Give yourself a chance with the initial release
I do. I usually don't miss releases unless I physically can't be at a pc.
The bred 1 release was just an instance where it just wasn't meant to be that day.
Sometimes you can't be at a computer all the time. So a restock is really the only real hope at another chance for retail.
Then when they restocked, I was at work..

you may be missing the point.

a lot of members strike gold once then think its a given it will be like that from then on. we saw it in full effect with the Gamma XIs last Christmas. So many people were like "hey, don't worry that you missed out. these will restock in heavy numbers like the Black/Reds did."
they will skip release dates and just think they will clean up during nikes quarterly.

its advice to the newer sneakerheads or the younger crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom