Links to upcoming nike.com EU restock Europe uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SoleMartyr / Evilside / TheNikeDestroyer / TheViciousAssKoalaBear is already synonymous with early links / restock links + restock size availabilities 

Let him have the e-cred. 

Shame ... e-cred must mean a lot to some folks :smh:

I would like to know about using third party delivery, as this is probably my last chance at the 1s I've wanted so desperately.

I would like to know about using third party delivery, as this is probably my last chance at the 1s I've wanted so desperately.

Same here. Never heard of such a thing. I wonder how that would work if they cross check your cc billing info or paypal info.

Either that or if someone would be gracious enough to purchase for me and I would gladly repay the costs and a little on top for your work[emoji]128556[/emoji].

The re-stock just went live about 15 min. ago! Some sizes of Bred 1's still available.

Peace
F Sharp005

Nice and smooth drop.   I grabbed a pair of prelude 1 and a pair of Toro 6.   Had the bred 1 in my cart but was having issues checking out and was dropped about 5 mins later... 

Yes. For the Jordans Retro 6 Infrared  that is like paying $280 after International shipping (before any 3rd party fees).

But I think cost savings is in all the Preludes (before any 3rd party fees). 

I pointed this out earlier that EU cops of Preludes + International shipping is actually close to US retail (before any 3rd party fees). 

Last edited:
gamma 12 and kobe iii prelude copped

roll.gif

Last edited:
on another note, i have a friend in london that can ship here, but i need to be the one ordering

can i go the gift card route or will them seeing a US IP address automatically have my order cancelled?

on another note, i have a friend in london that can ship here, but i need to be the one ordering

can i go the gift card route or will them seeing a US IP address automatically have my order cancelled?
Your IP doesn't mean anything... billing/shipping address does. 

My friend didn't get the right size of infrared23, so he removed it. but I have to say thanks SoleMartyr

I order a pair of Bred 1's in a size UK 9 (US 10) once they went live. I have the email saying they received my order, but my PayPal payment is still pending. Also, my expected delivery date is March 31.

Peace
F Sharp005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom