Links to upcoming nike.com EU restock Europe uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to get a pair of the Tiff Dunks using my credit card and then ship to an address in the Netherlands.  If I'm using my card has a Texas address, do I need to make an account in my name for Nike.eu? Does the account need to be in the name of the person I'm shipping to or my own name? Trying to figure this all out so if in the event I'm able to grab a pair tomorrow and hope my order isn't cancelled. This will be my first go at it and I'm not feeling too confident. Additionally, how do I get around being redirected back to the US Nike site? I know, I'm a big mess. I just have zero experience with this endeavor, so I'm going in blind. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in ad*****

Dude , you should really decide...

First you come with the clever pic.

Then you tell me where to donate (which I still have on my mail since I was quoted from you)

then you erase it...

In all truth your links helped a lot of people plus me , so thanks ,and Im sure Ill find somewhere to contribute down the line.

Cheers.
Indeed, his links do help tremendously. Just sucks when you can't find where they're being posted. Some people have their whole day to figure this stuff out.  I work and go to school full time, so I can't stay glued to the computer all day. I know, first world problems ;-)

I'm trying to get a pair of the Tiff Dunks using my credit card and then ship to an address in the Netherlands.  If I'm using my card has a Texas address, do I need to make an account in my name for Nike.eu? Does the account need to be in the name of the person I'm shipping to or my own name? Trying to figure this all out so if in the event I'm able to grab a pair tomorrow and hope my order isn't cancelled. This will be my first go at it and I'm not feeling too confident. Additionally, how do I get around being redirected back to the US Nike site? I know, I'm a big mess. I just have zero experience with this endeavor, so I'm going in blind. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in ad*****
You will need a credit card that is also registered in Europe otherwise your credit card will be declined by your bank, since Nike will run the credit card as being registered in Europe.  

jordan 9 elite?! grey glows?! lol jk.. i saw WTKs and Infrared23 6s from j23app earlier yesterday tho.

You will need a credit card that is also registered in Europe otherwise your credit card will be declined by your bank, since Nike will run the credit card as being registered in Europe.  
Thanks. I guess I need to get a gift card or pre-paid Visa, huh?

Thanks. I guess I need to get a gift card or pre-paid Visa, huh?

Nah MasterCard passport. Get it at your international bank or their website. Then use your drop address as the billing info. It's prepaid card. Euro sites won't take out cards their cards are different they have chips not strip magnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom