List your team's untouchable players

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

[acid]Golden State Warriors - Jeremy Lin[/acid]
don't forget about devean george (once he re-signs)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Baseball - ARod, Jeter, Posasda, Rivera, Pettite, Cano.... For now Tex, Granderson, C.C., A.J.

Basketball - Kobe, Fisher, Gasol

Football - ummmmmmmm Romo, D. Ware,

haha this guy, Yankees, Lakers and Cowboys

Baseball - ARod, Jeter, Posasda, Rivera, Pettite, Cano.... For now Tex, Granderson, C.C., A.J.

packers- A Rod, woodson, jolly

GREENBAYPACKERS
[color= rgb(204, 204, 204)][/color]    #12 CALI - #25 THIRD STRING - #80 MILK DUD - #85 GOD - #88 JMIKE - #97 PURPLE DRANK - #79 THE FENCE - #56 ZORO - #21 DPOY -  #36 THE UNKNOWN HITMAN

roll.gif

packers- A Rod, woodson, jolly

GREENBAYPACKERS
[color= rgb(204, 204, 204)][/color]    #12 CALI - #25 THIRD STRING - #80 MILK DUD - #85 GOD - #88 JMIKE - #97 PURPLE DRANK - #79 THE FENCE - #56 ZORO - #21 DPOY -  #36 THE UNKNOWN HITMAN

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

haha this guy, go and read the rest of the thread... and then keep your mouth shut..

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

haha this guy, go and read the rest of the thread... and then keep your mouth shut..

Originally Posted by d3simet

Basketball - Danilo Gallinari. I hope Anthony Randolph is untouchable, but I have a feeling that the Knicks trade him to get Carmelo Anthony or Chris Paul if they want Big Three.

Baseball - David Wright, Ike Davis

Football - Mark Sanchez, Eli Manning, Hakeem Nicks, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Darrelle Revis (hopefully)

How the hell you gonna be a Jets and Giants fan ?

Originally Posted by d3simet

Basketball - Danilo Gallinari. I hope Anthony Randolph is untouchable, but I have a feeling that the Knicks trade him to get Carmelo Anthony or Chris Paul if they want Big Three.

Baseball - David Wright, Ike Davis

Football - Mark Sanchez, Eli Manning, Hakeem Nicks, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Darrelle Revis (hopefully)

How the hell you gonna be a Jets and Giants fan ?

marath0n- Hes not going anywhere they are retiring his number from the heat one for his scrappy hustle and two the guy is dade county

marath0n- Hes not going anywhere they are retiring his number from the heat one for his scrappy hustle and two the guy is dade county

Back
Top Bottom