Little crazy 8 year old tries to kill his teacher and gets pepper sprayed by the police.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by djuzi05

It's fudging pepper spray!

It was the safest way to subdue him. Have you seen an out of control 8 year old? I have an 8-year-old brother, I'm just saying they have some strength behind them. The cop could've ended up hurting him trying to control him, or the kid could've hurt himself. It's just pepper spray, it washes off. Stop hating the police for no reason.
Stop that BS. Last I checked, adults are stronger than kids, you are a police officer and cannot subdue a child without pepper spray, you need to re-evaluate your career choice. You don't have to tackle the kid and hurt him. They should be trained for stuff like this. Keystone *** cops. Smh.

youre trippin kuz its people with your type opinions who woulda been even more outraged if the po's woulda put hands on him. theres prolly no protocol for this so its the lesser of two evils in my mind. u entitled to ya own opinion but i think its wrong.

+1

them puttin hands on an 8 yr old opens up a whole nother can of worms.  there is too much that can go wrong if the lil kid is goin crazy and they are trying to subdue him.  i see nothing wrong with how the cops acted in this.

Y'all should be too busy being ashamed at having such a little *$!$$!! kid in the first place
laugh.gif
cop probably figured screw this, this is the third time I've been called to deal with this little bastard and sprayed him. Should have tased him for good measure. Brats

laugh.gif

Y'all should be too busy being ashamed at having such a little *$!$$!! kid in the first place
laugh.gif
cop probably figured screw this, this is the third time I've been called to deal with this little bastard and sprayed him. Should have tased him for good measure. Brats

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

It was the safest way to subdue him. Have you seen an out of control 8 year old? I have an 8-year-old brother, I'm just saying they have some strength behind them. The cop could've ended up hurting him trying to control him, or the kid could've hurt himself. It's just pepper spray, it washes off. Stop hating the police for no reason.
Stop that BS. Last I checked, adults are stronger than kids, you are a police officer and cannot subdue a child without pepper spray, you need to re-evaluate your career choice. You don't have to tackle the kid and hurt him. They should be trained for stuff like this. Keystone *** cops. Smh.

exactly, the cops and the school should be sued in this situation. pepper spraying an 8 year old is child abuse, i wouldn't care if my child was in the right or the wrong, if some cop pepper sprays my 2nd or 3rd grade child,  the necessary legal actions would be taken because that's abuse and some coward stuff.

like i said, if a cop can't control an 8 year old, they should have him stick to doing office work in the station because the outside world is to tough for him.

i dont think its a matter of "control".  its moreso a matter of controlling without causing any undue injury.  you dont think these cops are physically able to tackle this kid, put his arm behind his back, a knee to the back of the neck and cuff him?  100% guaranteed that they are "physically" capable of doing so, but THAT is abuse, not some pepper spray that will wash out and go away in a couple of hours.

like dude with the kid brother said.  in theory and in real world are completely different.  Its not like most of us cant subdue an 8 yr old boy, but i bet it would be very difficult to do so without injuring him or getting injured ourselves.

exactly, the cops and the school should be sued in this situation. pepper spraying an 8 year old is child abuse, i wouldn't care if my child was in the right or the wrong, if some cop pepper sprays my 2nd or 3rd grade child,  the necessary legal actions would be taken because that's abuse and some coward stuff.

like i said, if a cop can't control an 8 year old, they should have him stick to doing office work in the station because the outside world is to tough for him.

i dont think its a matter of "control".  its moreso a matter of controlling without causing any undue injury.  you dont think these cops are physically able to tackle this kid, put his arm behind his back, a knee to the back of the neck and cuff him?  100% guaranteed that they are "physically" capable of doing so, but THAT is abuse, not some pepper spray that will wash out and go away in a couple of hours.

like dude with the kid brother said.  in theory and in real world are completely different.  Its not like most of us cant subdue an 8 yr old boy, but i bet it would be very difficult to do so without injuring him or getting injured ourselves.

Pansy or not... if I see an 8 year old kid wielding a blade I would try to subdue him from a distance. Accidents can happen and I'm not trying to get stabbed. The kid's intentions were TO HURT someone.

If he had a stick or chair though, that's a different story.

Pansy or not... if I see an 8 year old kid wielding a blade I would try to subdue him from a distance. Accidents can happen and I'm not trying to get stabbed. The kid's intentions were TO HURT someone.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The boy's mother Mandy told 9News that police treated her son like a common criminal. She didn't excuse her son's actions, but said police could have talked him down like officers had done two other times when police were called to the school.
3rd incident with this bastard kid?
Cops were probably fed up, I would.
He's lucky he didn't get tazed.
U a messed up person ,You would wanna see the kid get tazed
laugh.gif

If he got tazed the first time, there wouldn't be second or third time
smokin.gif

if a cop can't handle an 8 year old and has to result to pepper spraying him, i don't want him patrolling the street because if it's that hard for him to control an 8 year old kid, imagine how hard it would be for him to control a 6'4 225 pound criminal charging at him.
Nah, in that situation, you just shoot the bastard, he is a criminal after all.
How else would you subdue the kid without resorting to kicking him in the face
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

The boy's mother Mandy told 9News that police treated her son like a common criminal. She didn't excuse her son's actions, but said police could have talked him down like officers had done two other times when police were called to the school.
U a messed up person ,You would wanna see the kid get tazed
laugh.gif

If he got tazed the first time, there wouldn't be second or third time
smokin.gif

if a cop can't handle an 8 year old and has to result to pepper spraying him, i don't want him patrolling the street because if it's that hard for him to control an 8 year old kid, imagine how hard it would be for him to control a 6'4 225 pound criminal charging at him.
Nah, in that situation, you just shoot the bastard, he is a criminal after all.
How else would you subdue the kid without resorting to kicking him in the face
laugh.gif
?

youre trippin kuz its people with your type opinions who woulda been even more outraged if the po's woulda put hands on him. theres prolly no protocol for this so its the lesser of two evils in my mind. u entitled to ya own opinion but i think its wrong.
My type of opinion huh? Where in my response that said I would be outraged by it? The kid was acting violently, it would have warranted it. Plus it was the THIRD TIME COPS WERE CALLED TO THE SCHOOL. It wasn't a new situation. What if he wasn't subdued like this twice before? At the third time as a cop, I'd be mad at this little bastard for this crap. Man I swear NT has some remedial people. Stop name calling and get it right before you start yapping. People are so quick to just jump. Smh.

My type of opinion huh? Where in my response that said I would be outraged by it? The kid was acting violently, it would have warranted it. Plus it was the THIRD TIME COPS WERE CALLED TO THE SCHOOL. It wasn't a new situation. What if he wasn't subdued like this twice before? At the third time as a cop, I'd be mad at this little bastard for this crap. Man I swear NT has some remedial people. Stop name calling and get it right before you start yapping. People are so quick to just jump. Smh.

Some people are so irrational. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some people are so irrational. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I feel the same way...if lil dude had a weapon distance would be key. 
PLUS c'mon son 3rd time? and y'all are tripping over a little pepper spray?

yea lets tlk him down and let it blow off that worked GREAT the first and second time.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I feel the same way...if lil dude had a weapon distance would be key. 
PLUS c'mon son 3rd time? and y'all are tripping over a little pepper spray?

yea lets tlk him down and let it blow off that worked GREAT the first and second time.

it's an 8 year old kid, not a grown adult. that cop is a punk coward.

at the end of the day the school and police department are going to get sued and deservedly so. spraying an 8 year old boy in the eyes with pepper spray is just going way to far.

at the end of the day the school and police department are going to get sued and deservedly so. spraying an 8 year old boy in the eyes with pepper spray is just going way to far.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I didn't even see that part. Why do bad parents keep finding excuses for their mook kids
laugh.gif

because they're parents?..
eyes.gif

I agree. The pepper spray is excessive. You mean to tell me two adults cannot subdue an 8 year old with a stick without excessive force? Yes the stick is a weapon, if he hits you, can't one person take the hit while the other grabs the kid's arms? There are ways to do it. Unless this kid was on HGH or something, then I can see the pepper spray but come on? Some people on here go way above and beyond and their reasoning can be crazy.

Plus, after my experience of being a student for many years, having a grandmother that was an educator and parents that have educators, and also working with kids myself, you know some kids are just bad. Point blank period. I'm sure there were smaller incidences with this kid where the cops were not called. I'm more than sure he is a daily disruption in class and he needs help. It just so happens we hear about this and not what lead up to it.

Back
Top Bottom