Little crazy 8 year old tries to kill his teacher and gets pepper sprayed by the police.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The boy's mother Mandy told 9News that police treated her son like a common criminal. She didn't excuse her son's actions, but said police could have talked him down like officers had done two other times when police were called to the school.
3rd incident with this bastard kid?
Cops were probably fed up, I would.
He's lucky he didn't get tazed.
I didn't even see that part. Why do bad parents keep finding excuses for their mook kids
laugh.gif

because they're parents?..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

it's an 8 year old kid, not a grown adult. that cop is a punk coward.

at the end of the day the school and police department are going to get sued and deservedly so. spraying an 8 year old boy in the eyes with pepper spray is just going way to far.

I agree. The pepper spray is excessive. You mean to tell me two adults cannot subdue an 8 year old with a stick without excessive force? Yes the stick is a weapon, if he hits you, can't one person take the hit while the other grabs the kid's arms? There are ways to do it. Unless this kid was on HGH or something, then I can see the pepper spray but come on? Some people on here go way above and beyond and their reasoning can be crazy.

Plus, after my experience of being a student for many years, having a grandmother that was an educator and parents that have educators, and also working with kids myself, you know some kids are just bad. Point blank period. I'm sure there were smaller incidences with this kid where the cops were not called. I'm more than sure he is a daily disruption in class and he needs help. It just so happens we hear about this and not what lead up to it.

Originally Posted by beh235

at the end of the day the school and police department are going to get sued and deservedly so. spraying an 8 year old boy in the eyes with pepper spray is just going way to far.

I agree. The pepper spray is excessive. You mean to tell me two adults cannot subdue an 8 year old with a stick without excessive force? Yes the stick is a weapon, if he hits you, can't one person take the hit while the other grabs the kid's arms? There are ways to do it. Unless this kid was on HGH or something, then I can see the pepper spray but come on? Some people on here go way above and beyond and their reasoning can be crazy.

Plus, after my experience of being a student for many years, having a grandmother that was an educator and parents that have educators, and also working with kids myself, you know some kids are just bad. Point blank period. I'm sure there were smaller incidences with this kid where the cops were not called. I'm more than sure he is a daily disruption in class and he needs help. It just so happens we hear about this and not what lead up to it.

I'm trying really hard not to insult your intelligence, but do you really think Cops are trained like "Hey man ill take a hit and you grab him"
laugh.gif
You have experience in the education field. I guarantee you haven't had a kid throw chairs, a tv, ram a cart, at you and trying to look for a sharp object to hurt you with. You're talking all these hypothetical situations out your behind.

Think about the other side. What if your kid was in the same class? I bet you wouldn't mind a little pepper spray on this kid when your child would be in serious danger.

Say they didn't use pepper spray and just try to subdue him straight and the kid dislocates his shoulder (highly possible). Everyone would be going buckwild about the cops and abuse. But they avoided any further injury to the themselves, the class, and the kid. Everyone's safe and the kid is getting the help he needs.

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm trying really hard not to insult your intelligence, but do you really think Cops are trained like "Hey man ill take a hit and you grab him"
laugh.gif
You have experience in the education field. I guarantee you haven't had a kid throw chairs, a tv, ram a cart, at you and trying to look for a sharp object to hurt you with. You're talking all these hypothetical situations out your behind.

Think about the other side. What if your kid was in the same class? I bet you wouldn't mind a little pepper spray on this kid when your child would be in serious danger.

Say they didn't use pepper spray and just try to subdue him straight and the kid dislocates his shoulder (highly possible). Everyone would be going buckwild about the cops and abuse. But they avoided any further injury to the themselves, the class, and the kid. Everyone's safe and the kid is getting the help he needs.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

laugh.gif

/thread. Lets start to use logic and reasoning here people..

Originally Posted by djuzi05

laugh.gif

/thread. Lets start to use logic and reasoning here people..

pepper spraying an 8 year old kid though? really?

that kid needs help, not to be assaulted by law enforcement. if a cop can't handle an 8 year old and has to result to pepper spraying him, i don't want him patrolling the street because if it's that hard for him to control an 8 year old kid, imagine how hard it would be for him to control a 6'4 225 pound criminal charging at him.

i'm not excusing the kids actions because he should've been in the other school in the first place but the cops went way over the line in this situation.
so you'd rather they go hands on and risk injuring the kid (who was armed with a sharp object) as opposed to temporarily making him cry and be uncomfortable with pepper spray?
hmm.. yeah..that makes sense
indifferent.gif

that kid needs help, not to be assaulted by law enforcement. if a cop can't handle an 8 year old and has to result to pepper spraying him, i don't want him patrolling the street because if it's that hard for him to control an 8 year old kid, imagine how hard it would be for him to control a 6'4 225 pound criminal charging at him.

i'm not excusing the kids actions because he should've been in the other school in the first place but the cops went way over the line in this situation.
so you'd rather they go hands on and risk injuring the kid (who was armed with a sharp object) as opposed to temporarily making him cry and be uncomfortable with pepper spray?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

indifferent.gif

honestly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
some of you guys are morons
laugh.gif

lets say the cops puts hands on the kid,  and hurts the kid, then what? or the cop puts hands on him , and the kid stabs him or some %$*$ and it gets worse than pepper spraying ....

like honestly

Obviously some of y'all have never tried and "subdued" a little angry brat before. Sure the cops could of grabbed him and cuffed him but with these lil dudes, if you don't hurt them, they are going to go ape-shoot on you! If the cops had grabbed him and tried to control him, he would of been kicking, punching, screaming, crying, biting, throwing things, and stabbing fools... and then this article would of read "Police used excessive force on 8 year old".

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

indifferent.gif

honestly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
some of you guys are morons
laugh.gif

lets say the cops puts hands on the kid,  and hurts the kid, then what? or the cop puts hands on him , and the kid stabs him or some %$*$ and it gets worse than pepper spraying ....

like honestly

Obviously some of y'all have never tried and "subdued" a little angry brat before. Sure the cops could of grabbed him and cuffed him but with these lil dudes, if you don't hurt them, they are going to go ape-shoot on you! If the cops had grabbed him and tried to control him, he would of been kicking, punching, screaming, crying, biting, throwing things, and stabbing fools... and then this article would of read "Police used excessive force on 8 year old".

NT never ceases to surprise me with illogical responses.
laugh.gif

Of course the cops could have been physical with the kid. It sucks being a cop. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. All because of a lack of common sense or bias opinions.

NT never ceases to surprise me with illogical responses.
laugh.gif

Of course the cops could have been physical with the kid. It sucks being a cop. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. All because of a lack of common sense or bias opinions.

Can we please start locking up parents. When an 8-year-old acts like this, there is clearly an issue in the home life and the parent (gonna go out on a limb and guess Daddy ain't around) should be held responsible. When a dog mauls someone, the owner is punished. Your 8-year-old is like that dog, you have conditioned him to be a monster. Thus, you should be punished.

Can we please start locking up parents. When an 8-year-old acts like this, there is clearly an issue in the home life and the parent (gonna go out on a limb and guess Daddy ain't around) should be held responsible. When a dog mauls someone, the owner is punished. Your 8-year-old is like that dog, you have conditioned him to be a monster. Thus, you should be punished.

people can criticize my opinion all you want but at the end of the day im right and your wrong and that's a fact.

excessive force on an 8 year old child is just going over the line. the courts will prove so and when that police force and that school gives settlement money to that family it will be because they were in the wrong.

all of you defending him getting pepper sprayed, have you even been sprayed with pepper spray before? that %%!# hurts and that kids is still growing and developing. his eyes coulda been permanently damaged due to some thug with a badge being a bully.

any cop with semi decent people skills woulda been able to talk to that kid and calm him down.

yeah the kid is a badass little kid and needs discipline but he wasn't going to hurt no one with that stick. i've worked with kids for years at basketball camps and various different city jobs and have dealt with a bunch of bad crazy kids in the past. a little 8 year old kid with a stick isn't going to much damage if any at all.

people can criticize my opinion all you want but at the end of the day im right and your wrong and that's a fact.

excessive force on an 8 year old child is just going over the line. the courts will prove so and when that police force and that school gives settlement money to that family it will be because they were in the wrong.

all of you defending him getting pepper sprayed, have you even been sprayed with pepper spray before? that %%!# hurts and that kids is still growing and developing. his eyes coulda been permanently damaged due to some thug with a badge being a bully.

any cop with semi decent people skills woulda been able to talk to that kid and calm him down.

yeah the kid is a badass little kid and needs discipline but he wasn't going to hurt no one with that stick. i've worked with kids for years at basketball camps and various different city jobs and have dealt with a bunch of bad crazy kids in the past. a little 8 year old kid with a stick isn't going to much damage if any at all.

Bro, they did that already.....twice.....both attempts failed obviously
Kids like basketball its extracurricular.......they dont even have to show up......kids usually dont like school...especially kids like him

Bro, they did that already.....twice.....both attempts failed obviously
Kids like basketball its extracurricular.......they dont even have to show up......kids usually dont like school...especially kids like him

we did school work in the programs i worked in as well. 3 hours focusing on school work 2 focusing on basketball.

bottom line is, there were tons of bad kids that would come to the camp, some people were able to control them, some weren't. after the first time they realized this kid had serious problems they should've kicked him out then or sent him to a class where they have teachers who cater to kids like him and deal with kids with his behavior on a regular basis.

in all honestly if it was a high school kid who knew right from wrong, i would have no problem with what the cop did, but a pint sized 2nd grader who is still learning, it's just going to far.

we did school work in the programs i worked in as well. 3 hours focusing on school work 2 focusing on basketball.

bottom line is, there were tons of bad kids that would come to the camp, some people were able to control them, some weren't. after the first time they realized this kid had serious problems they should've kicked him out then or sent him to a class where they have teachers who cater to kids like him and deal with kids with his behavior on a regular basis.

in all honestly if it was a high school kid who knew right from wrong, i would have no problem with what the cop did, but a pint sized 2nd grader who is still learning, it's just going to far.

Back
Top Bottom