Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Simple rule of no body, no death. They just did it with Sidious.

A fall from that height wouldn't kill most Jedi knights let alone a Jedi master.

He was badly hurt but not dead. Then there's a whole story about what he did for 40 years :lol:

Plus aint Sam already start filming something for Star Wars? :nerd:
my only problem with this is it would give that moment less of an impact if Mace survived that. It’s suppose to represent a full flip of power and the fall of the Jedi. Sidious taking that big *** breath of relief after that happens always seemed like he felt the midichlorians leaving Mace’s body :lol:

and you’re right - what the hell has he been doing all this time? He doesn’t seem like the type to hide - even if the odds are against him.

I'm glad that "The Child" finally got a name so people can stop calling him "Baby Yoda".

For my Clone Wars heads...seen this on Reddit...
:wow:
4863BA38-032F-49A3-ADB1-67B48A0BDE7B.jpeg

my only problem with this is it would give that moment less of an impact if Mace survived that. It’s suppose to represent a full flip of power and the fall of the Jedi. Sidious taking that big *** breath of relief after that happens always seemed like he felt the midichlorians leaving Mace’s body :lol:

and you’re right - what the hell has he been doing all this time? He doesn’t seem like the type to hide - even if the odds are against him.
I kinda have the opposite feeling towards that scene. Mace was whipping his ***. Anakin ****ed it all up. Pisses me off. Sidious definitely gave a breath of relief but it was just cuz he assumed that fall would kill him and we all know Sidious would soon learn falls like that ain't the end :lol:

Also I have no problem diminishing the impact of anything in the prequels :lol:

As for what he's been doing all this time I liked this theory

Basically after taking that L, Mace re-evaluates some things and let's that rage build up inside him. After he heals (which takes some time) he finds out about order 66, slowly turns to the dark side in an aim for revenge on the emperor. He roles solo and obviously isn't successful. The force has other things in mind for him.

Favreau or Filoni can write the rest.

OMG. What an episode! They didn't waste any time and went right into it! :wow:

And I guess this clarifies a few things... that Ahsoka won't be taking him back in time and he becomes Yoda... and that Grogu... has a name! And that lightsabers can't cut thru Beskar! Also cool seeing the Morai (Dicaprio pointing meme). Thrawn makes perfect sense in the timeline and whatnot, but didn't expect him to be name-dropped. I guess the question now is... will there be an Ahsoka spinoff tying Thrawn into it? Also... her laser swords... anyone catch if they were the same ones left at the end of CW or newly crafted ones? And that was Michael Biehn?! And I loved the visuals! So much to process.

OMG. What an episode! They didn't waste any time and went right into it! :wow:

And I guess this clarifies a few things... that Ahsoka won't be taking him back in time and he becomes Yoda... and that Grogu... has a name! And that lightsabers can't cut thru Beskar! Also cool seeing the Morai (Dicaprio pointing meme). Thrawn makes perfect sense in the timeline and whatnot, but didn't expect him to be name-dropped. I guess the question now is... will there be an Ahsoka spinoff tying Thrawn into it? Also... her laser swords... anyone catch if they were the same ones left at the end of CW or newly crafted ones? And that was Michael Biehn?! And I loved the visuals! So much to process.
Good eye I didn't even know that was Kyle Reese.

Who else caught Luke’s theme when Ahsoka mentioned another Jedi possibly sensing Grogu if he opts to reach out through the force...Watched it twice and it’s there....Also the thing with this is, if Grogu does broadcast himself out through the force it’s not only Jedi he’ll be signaling...Who knows what’s out there that could be drawn in by something like that...

The Thrawn reveal is 💯 leading Ahsoka and Sabine getting their own series...Live action CW / Rebels sequel...Might as well consider this episode the pilot...

Last edited:
Obvs Luke would be this 'Jedi' who can train Baby Grogu, but I'm thinking about this in the practical terms of... they better get the recast right or it won't work. Sebastian Stan?

Obvs Luke would be this 'Jedi' who can train Baby Grogu, but I'm thinking about this in the practical terms of... they better get the recast right or it won't work. Sebastian Stan?

Absolutely my first thought...

Also it’s going to fold Ezra in there too obviously...Once he broadcasts himself out there it won’t be just a single entity that’s listening, good and bad...He was hidden away for a reason...I don’t think they get into the Thrawn / Ezra stuff full on in this series...It’ll be explored in its own series...

I mean when your talking about a Jedi willing to train another who has anger in him, who else would be willing to take that on? Jedi who’ve stepped into the dark side and come back...Has to be Luke and / or Ezra...

Man just give Dave Filoni complete control of Star Wars. Dude doesn't miss.

I wonder, will this be the only appearance for Ashoka? I feel like they're obviously setting up her own series.

I also actually liked Grogus back story. Don't know why I never considered him being a youngling before :lol:. I doubt that he'll end up leaving to be trained. While the entire show is awesome imo, I feel like a lot of the casual fans would be mad if Grogu left. Maybe we find out Thrawn is behind Moff Gideon and then Mando joins Ashoka and Sabine in their quest for him?

It def. felt like a setup for an Ahsoka spinoff. You can't just mention Thrawn and leave it like that... and they're not gonna spend the remaining 3 episodes diving deeper into that storyline, when this is supposed to be Din & Baby Yogu's story.

Give Ahsoka, Thrawn, Sabine & Ezra their own show.

Love this shot...
Untitled-1.jpg

It def. felt like a setup for an Ahsoka spinoff. You can't just mention Thrawn and leave it like that... and they're not gonna spend the remaining 3 episodes diving deeper into that storyline, when this is supposed to be Din & Baby Yogu's story.

Give Ahsoka, Thrawn, Sabine & Ezra their own show.

Love this shot...
Untitled-1.jpg
agreed. As much as I want the storyline from Rebels to continue, I’d like for this storyline of Mando and Grogu to be its own thing and for the Rebels storyline to be its own thing as well. I’m not complaining one way or the other, because in Dave I Trust.

and visually speaking - a lot of shots from this episode were dope AF:

81512B3C-62C0-406F-96CA-C4166401661F.jpeg

47A8C922-FC6E-4096-B4E6-1C96995D941D.jpeg

E618E3D9-93C2-48EF-AD77-F107D6116576.jpeg

1EE68EA4-60D7-466E-B343-868CA9D0401B.jpeg

E0A070BF-3822-4D8D-BDDF-A92563432FB9.jpeg

fetchimage

Don't remember how many did I point the finger at the screen :lol:
Loving today's episode

The Anakin Skywalker reference hits me tho

Dave never disappoints

Back