Living above your means to floss on IG

Video recording on a camera phone is understandable. The issue is with people video recording with TABLETS! EFF OUTTA HEA!

DC take these reps.

Too many people not IN the moment. :smh:

I see it all the time at the park. People not even enjoying time with their children because they're too busy recording every moment or trying to get the perfect picture.

What happened to memories?

I hate how Instagram started out as just a platform for displaying photography, whether professional or personal, into just another narcisstic social media platform where now 90% of posts are memes, fake pictures, and stuntin.

I hate how Instagram started out as just a platform for displaying photography, whether professional or personal, into just another narcisstic social media platform where now 90% of posts are memes, fake pictures, and stuntin.
all social media pretty much starts off pure intentions then get diluted with the potential of money to be made.

ie Facebook used to be super exclusive, either your business or your school gave you access and you had to be invited to the site in order to sign up. they soon realized that they could make money off the interest in the site, opened the floodgates and now we have a minimum age of 13 and facebook games with people inviting everyday to give them another life on a game they could wait 5 minutes and earn without having to bother a single person

Instagram is the only social media I will defend until the death. Are there cornballs on there? Sure, but it allows me to keep track of vacationsI have been on, restaurants and holidays I might have forgotten, and stalk russian women and video girls who I damn sure don't want to follow on twitter and here them talk to ruin my admiration. It can serve as a photo journal or struggle for attention. It is painfully obvious those who are just trying to stunt, really bro? You wanna show bands every March after them tax returns? Really bro? You want to post a pic of you standing in front of an entry level luxury car that you can't even afford as you live at home? Really bro? You got J's and fitted's for days but no travel or books or anything of substance to show me...Palease...

I unfollow people with the quickness...

for example.. djkhaled...dude just became annoying with 10 posts every hour...amberrose i unfollowed her after she was posting pictures of her homosexual assistant...

lol...you were following djkhaled and amber rose and you got mad.

laugh.gif

social media gives us videos like this.... i love the flossing personally... free entertainment

I'm finding it awkward that two men are interested in my post, that was supposed to be some huge-hitting, hilarious joke?
so on a website that is 90% male.... you are weirded out by getting two comments from males?

like i said... you have that awkward 3rd grade comeback vibe

I hope you don't speak the same way in real life.

What exactly am I coming back at? :lol:

Fam, ya'll are coming out of the woodworks.
Of course it's going to weird me out, as if you're interested in me and want my attention.

I've never seen you post before. Leave me alone, fam. You're creeping me out.
Why would either of us possibly want your attention?

What if that is how they enjoy the moment? It takes what, 30-45 secs to take a pic and post it? Small amount of time taken to take a moment that will, without that picture, only exist as a memory which can fade? Why is it a problem for a person to want to remember a moment and live a moment while taking by taking a picture?
Honestly, these days some people enjoy their moments by how much "pleasure" they believe others will get from seeing it.

Bill Simmons spoke on how much it bothers him to go to a children's piano recital and see so many camera phones to the point where it obsctructs the actual view of people being able to see the kids. Everything is about showing and not about, living IN the moment. 

But as you said man, people's enjoyment might just come from the flaunting aspect of "having a life.

Real ****....I get on my lady all the time about this...I prefer to take in my experiences instead of snapping/filming the whole time ...

Visualizing and taking in the moment > *

steal our slang....worship our artists.... but don't really like black people 
mean.gif

you know why im mad now

On some real ****....

What was said about some people getting married or having kids real early right now just to put it on Instagram is something I've thought about recently. Yes there's always been a bunch of people that do these things way too early but there's a certain percentage now that I think dead *** do it thinking in the back of their minds about the attention it could receive on social media. Especially when a chick is pregnant and documents EVERY single step on Facebook and Instagram. Nobody wants to see your pregnant as hell *** multiple times a day on their timeline.

And another thing...idk how many of you go on Tinder but it seems like some chicks have profiles on there just to advertise their IG to get more followers from thirsty random dudes.
This is pretty much how I feel but was short on time. Should've worded what I said better.

Not saying it's the norm.

You know what I also don't get? When I go on Snapchat and look at people's stories and they legit documented their entire night through video on there. How the **** can you even have fun while doing that? I spent $260 a piece on third row tickets to the Drake vs Lil Wayne concert and didn't even have that much fun cause my drunk *** was busy trying to record half the thing. Never again will I do that. Seemed like a complete waste of time and money.

[thread="616835"]Girl I went to HS with, just had a baby that was born DEFORMED. Guess what I see on my feed? Pics of her baby. FOR WHAT! Why is this folks' business man? :lol: [/thread]

You wrong as hell, bruh..

Parents should be proud of their children no matter what.

[thread="616835"]Girl I went to HS with, just had a baby that was born DEFORMED. Guess what I see on my feed? Pics of her baby. FOR WHAT! Why is this folks' business man? :lol: [/thread]

It goes back to the FB days when people would like/share a disgusting photo to raise awareness for whatever. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom