Living above your means to floss on IG

You wrong as hell, bruh..

Parents should be proud of their children no matter what.
dudes in here bugging...

And yet... Not one person answered my question...

If it rustles so many of your jimmies...

What's preventing you from clicking the unfollow / unfriendly button??

Please someone answer...

If it bothers you THAT MUCH... Why look at it?

[thread="616835"]Girl I went to HS with, just had a baby that was born DEFORMED. Guess what I see on my feed? Pics of her baby. FOR WHAT! Why is this folks' business man? :lol: [/thread]

So unless you got a Huggie's baby.... You can't post your children?

So if my kid is healthy and beautiful by society standards... I'm okay to post... But if my kid is deformed or suffering some kind of illness... It's "keep that **** to yourself!"

Get the **** outta here boy!

Last edited:

Again, I didn't know being proud means you have to post pictures.

I equate that to people posting pictures of their family members in hospital beds and caskets. Which people do.

It is basically just a cry for people to feel sorry for you.

Again, I didn't know being proud means you have to post pictures.

I equate that to people posting pictures of their family members in hospital beds and caskets. Which people do.

It is basically just a cry for people to feel sorry for you.

Was it a cry for people to feel sorry for her?

What was the caption?

So unless you got a Huggie's baby.... You can't post your children?

So if my kid is healthy and beautiful by society standards... I'm okay to post... But if my kid is deformed or suffering some kind of illness... It's "keep that **** to yourself!"

Get the **** outta here boy!
You are missing my point. I never said you should be posting any child like that on FB. Read what I have been saying. Healthy, unhealthy.

IF I have kids, I will demand my woman to NOT post pictures of my child online

dudes in here bugging...

And yet... Not one person answered my question...

If it rustles so many of your jimmies...

What's preventing you from clicking the unfollow / unfriendly button??

Please someone answer...

If it bothers you THAT MUCH... Why look at it?
1. I find it funny, as I said before.

2. It doesn't bother me that much, I am simply making observations.

3. Not on FB THAT much where it s always in my face. But when I see it, I speak on it

What was the caption?
Nice try. Why else would someone post pictures of their unhealthy child with a paragraph speaking on the struggles that child is facing? It is so people can know that they are struggling and their family is struggling. If you can tell me a different reason, I am all ears man.

It all goes back to attention and wanting to be the talk to the social media town.

Yea it sounds cynical but stop and think about it. Why post a picture of a child that is clearly having issues on your feed?

That is PERSONAL. That is something you discuss with your close friends and family.

Which goes back to my point earlier, this type of behavior is just "normal" to the point where most of us don't see anything wrong with it. 

What was the caption?
Nice try. Why else would someone post pictures of their unhealthy child with a paragraph speaking on the struggles that child is facing? It is so people can know that they are struggling and their family is struggling. If you can tell me a different reason, I am all ears man.

It all goes back to attention and wanting to be the talk to the social media town.

Yea it sounds cynical but stop and think about it. Why post a picture of a child that is clearly having issues on your feed?

That is PERSONAL. That is something you discuss with your close friends and family.

Which goes back to my point earlier, this type of behavior is just "normal" to the point where most of us don't see anything wrong with it. 

View media item 1351393
Drop the caption. Prove your point and keep it moving.

If you don't want to see it, what's stopping you from unfollowing them?

Why is this question so difficult to answer?

If you want to see it so you can criticize and come into a thread and talk about them, just say so.

Ricky how many times do I have to say I enjoy observing the thjngs.people do so it doesn't bother.me? This is the 3rd time I am saying this. Not.sure how you haven't seen this.

What was the caption?

Let me make this quick for you and shut it down, because that post honestly pissed me off!

It's not so black and white, thinking just to keep it private and only discuss it with family.

Words of encouragement, prayers, inspiration can make all the difference in this world...

My baby nephew had bone cancer, he was going through all types of treatments... The more treatment, the medical bills racked up. My cousin (his dad) started working overtime, 16 hour shifts every day to help pay for the medical bills. They were still short and struggling.

Yeah sure people it might be a post for help, but so what? Because she did that, because she posted pics and journaled stories.... Because she updated family, friends, school mates, coworkers of how her son was doing or what activities they did.

It caused the community to join together and do a fundraiser for my nephew. Make A Wish foundation also joined in and helped the family with medical bills, mortgage payments and even built a playground for him.

You don't know what people go through! So it's easy to speculate and judge.... But it's also easy to leave them alone and let people be.

Different strokes for different folks. I'm with DC, but i'm a private dude. If you're outside the circle you'll never know when I struggle or flourish. Some people are like that though, I don't judge, just keep scrolling. The ones that irritate me though is "I can't sleep" etc. and that's it. The **** you want? what you telling us for?

The reasons people use IG for

Cry for sympathy

Promote beauty

Promote intelligence

Promote how cultured you are

Promote propaganda

Last edited:
So you follow people to see their pictures, but you're mad when they post pictures. Sounds awesome

Just because you observe something and have commentary about it doesn't automatically make you 'mad'.

I see women breast feed in public, does it physically and emotionally make me mad? no, but I do have an opinion on it.

Very childish argument "so if you don't like it unfollow"...the f'?

That's not the point here...the point is the different habits of human beings that have been brought to light because and strictly because of Instagram....a lot of the ****** characteristics of humans have been further exposed, and like DC i love watching the idiocy take place center stage...

if it gets to the point where it is enraging and strikes emotions, then that is when i and probably DC would unfollow....when the ignorance outweighs the entertainment.

Hawaii. Nothing you said goes against anything I have said. Sorry that happened to your family man.

Everyone does it though, why are ya'll mad at DC? you can't tell me you login to your social media and unfollow all your ******ed followers. Part of you keeps it around for the lulz.

****** mad over da gram, b.

Yall better than this.

They're just pictures. If you ain't feeling it, unfollow/log off

We all know social media is one big attention magnet. Deal wit it.

Stop following so many damn thots and high school crushes that fell off and maybe Yall would have better experiences with these networks.

My homies wife stay posting **** about how lonely she is and how sad she is when he's sent out for duty (Air Force) and hash tagging **** like "#airforcewife" or something.

I overlook it. I already know what she's going to post, so you know hat I do? I keep it moving.

Let these people post what they want. I post my son every now and then, because it's my gram and my damb son. I don't OD on it because I don't want to ***** out my child, but some people really either don't care and are obsessed on that level, or they don't even think/realize how much they are posting their kids.

And white girls gon' be white girls. Let them eat their chipotle. Let em prosper

DC is gonna DC...

Everyone on a NT knows that he expresses his views and opinions that may rustle jimmies.

And DC knows that his views and opinions may not be on same page as everyone else.

No one here is really, truly mad at him. Just having another typical NT debate/discussion.

Bruh i dont eem have instagram, or Facebook, didnt have Myspace when it was hot, never even had Sconex 
laugh.gif

Just because you observe something and have commentary about it doesn't automatically make you 'mad'.

I see women breast feed in public, does it physically and emotionally make me mad? no, but I do have an opinion on it.

That's not the point here...the point is the different habits of human beings that have been brought to light because and strictly because of Instagram....a lot of the ****** characteristics of humans have been further exposed, and like DC i love watching the idiocy take place center stage...

if it gets to the point where it is enraging and strikes emotions, then that is when i and probably DC would unfollow....when the ignorance outweighs the entertainment.

No, the point of IG is to show pictures. The point of following someone is to see all their pictures. If either of those sound like something you don't wanna do STOP doing it. You guys trying to turn this into a philosophical debate when it's very simple

DC is gonna DC...

Everyone on a NT knows that he expresses his views and opinions that may rustle jimmies.

And DC knows that his views and opinions may not be on same page as everyone else.

No one here is really, truly mad at him. Just having another typical NT debate/discussion.

Exactly.

No, the point of IG is to show pictures. The point of following someone is to see all their pictures. If either of those sound like something you don't wanna do STOP doing it. You guys trying to turn this into a philosophical debate when it's very simple

With the way the current generation treats social media it's really not they simple.
Many times you don't realize how corny people are until you see them on Instagram and see the **** they been posting. If this person was a friend in real life you can't just unfollow at that point.

And just because you CAN post something on Instagram doesn't mean you SHOULD post something on Instagram.

Lastly I don't know why dudes arguing with DC here.
He been sonnin a lot of you cats this entire thread.

****** mad over da gram, b.

My homies wife stay posting **** about how lonely she is and how sad she is when he's sent out for duty (Air Force) and hash tagging **** like "#airforcewife" or something.

I overlook it. I already know what she's going to post, so you know hat I do? I keep it moving.
Now you don't think she is doing that so people can hit her with the, "Awww it will be ook" responses? She is doing that so people can feel sorry for her. That is foul though. LOLOLOLOL

Does your dude know she posts that stuff or nah?

Back
Top Bottom