pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This CD was no pushover. ONE of the top 10 R&B CD's to drop this year (and it aint near 10 either)

IMO...

The best effort from a male R&B artist in 07.

He came wit it on this album, and I can't lie... I was NOT expecting it at all. This stays in heavy rotation.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

IMO...

He came wit it on this album, and I can't lie... I was NOT expecting it at all. This stays in heavy rotation.

100% cosign

IMO...

This....#$@!....Is CRACK.....

I kept hearin' good things about this, but it was pretty mediocre to me.

I wouldn't put it as top 10 of the year, but that's just because it's been a really, really good year.

IMO...

Couldn't of said it better myself CD IS JUST
pimp.gif

album is fire

hazel is
pimp.gif

took me a while to figure that this song isnt about a female

Man this post is right on time cuz im listening to Lloyed RIGHT NOW, cant think of a R&B cd solid as his this year, not even Alicia Keys, go head flame me!

Man this post is right on time cuz im listening to Lloyd RIGHT NOW, cant think of a R&B cd solid as his this year, not even Alicia Keys, go head flame me!

IMO...

I'd give it to Musiq Soulchild...

Man this post is right on time cuz im listening to Lloyd RIGHT NOW, cant think of a R&B cd solid as his this year, not even Alicia Keys, go head flame me!
Luvanmusiq...

IMO...

Agreed. IMO, the BEST R&B album of 07. everything else didnt have hit like he did, not chris brown, j. holiday, etc. BUT THE DREAM's album isjust as good as Lloyds IMO

IMO...

WORD
pimp.gif
, the album is crazy, probably my favorite r&b cd thisyear besides FSLS.

No flames. Street Love > As I Am

Street Love and The Real Thing are the two illest R&B albums to drop this year. The second tier albums would be Luvanmusiq and As I Am.

And I'm not entertaining any comments concerning The Dream
laugh.gif
. Irefuse

Back
Top Bottom