LMAO...Drake apologized to Kobe's wife vol. U wasnt w/ me shootin' in the gym

Well see Drake is a Canandian actor who was on the show Degrassi.  His real name is Aubrey Graham.  As he got older he attempted to start a rap career and released a mixtape Called Comeback Season.  Later he linked up with Dwayne Carter better know as Lil Wayne and signed with YMCMB, Young Money Cash Money Billionaires.  After becoming a fan favorite rap/R and b artist he was involved in a rap beef with a rap named Common.  Drake later decided to address Common on the song Stay Schemin w/ Rick Ross and French Montana. 

The lyrics spawned from Kobe Bryant, American basketball superstar for the Los Angeles Lakers having a potential divorce with his wife Vanessa Laine who he met a EastSidaz rap video shoot.  With the possibility of Kobe Bryant having to give his wife Vanessa half of his estate due to California State court laws the amount of money Kobe would lose was close to 150 million.  Kobe is very dedicated basketball and works tirelessly to be a champion while his wife Vanessa hasn't had much to do with Kobe's on court success with has lead to Kobe making up to 300 million.

So Drake was astonished at the fact that Kobe would potentially have to give half his earnings to his wife Vanessa considering she never had direct influence on Kobe's basketball success

Hope that clears things up CP
This is like a Wikipedia entry.
laugh.gif

Why even spit the lyrics if you're just going to apologize for them?

I mean if him and Kobe are cool and they had a man to man about it. Ok I get it, out of respect. I actually want to know if she heard them herself or if someone put her onto the lyrics.

funny that the song with the three most fraud rappers could stir up such a controversy

dudes is stupid for apologizing and chick is stupid for thinking she deserves 150m

Why does NT hate Drake so much?

Because homeboy doesn't put on a "hard" act 24/7. He didn't apologize publicly, he forwarded one personally to Vanessa. You dunno why he did it, maybe Kobe requested one because Vanessa was up his **** to get one from Drake, and Drake was just helping Kobe out.

If I insult one of my friends, or acquaintances girlfriends I always apologize. No matter how big a bish she is, no matter how much she deserved the insult, the apologize. Why make by boy's life harder.

And lets keep it 3HUNNA bout Drake. Whether you a goon or pretty boy, from the burbs to trap, simp or pimp, whenever you hear a track with a hot beat, featuring a group of rappers, and one of them happens to be Drake. You wait for Drake's part, because you're thinking "Drake bout to kill it", word to the thousands to dudes to rewound Drake's verse in Stay Schemin over and over and over and are upset at Drake not having a verse on Bishes Love Me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom