|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Kobe Xmas jerseys sold out already? No way I'm copping a D'Lo one.

We must get Simmons.

We don't have anyone near the talent of those Clippers, nor the Knicks. He isn't going to magically infuse talent into the roster. It wasn't CP's choice to go to the Clippers. Blake put up 20/10 in his rookie year. Gordon was a player from the jump as well. Where is this roster remotely in the same ballpark?

You don't even have to go to that he was just here with a bad roster running and gunning two seasons ago and we got nothing.

Last edited:
What about the Knicks are you asking?

Mamba, you're reaching troll status. Serious. Randle/Clarkson/DLo NOT in the Princeton is plenty of young talent, stop acting like its nothing just cuz Oak ain't here.

Oak wouldn't be **** under Byron either, get a ******* clue already.

dlo in dantoni's offense would be very interesting

he made kendall marshall average like 8.5 assists per game

Mamba, you're reaching troll status. Serious. Randle/Clarkson/DLo NOT in the Princeton is plenty of young talent, stop acting like its nothing just cuz Oak ain't here.

It's not close to Blake freaking Griffin or even Eric Gordon quit with the hyperbole. Or Amare, Wilson and Danilo before they got Melo and Chauncey. Like what are you talking about?

Jah, D'Lo doesn't matter MDA ain't doing **** to help us. Period. They'd look prettier on offense but we're still running two rookies out there and a bunch of washed vets.

Last edited:
Eric Gordon is somehow more special than DLo/Clark/Randle? Word?

Blake I can dunk on Kia's but can't score a point or grab a rebound when it counts Griffin. (Tonight, if you're not getting the reference)

You know Stat was broken in NY, yes? He wasn't the Suns' Stat. You aware of that?

I'm starting to think you can't fully grasp things outside the box, even a little.

You COMPLETELY think having an extra five first rounders + Joe Johnson wouldn't help a team.
You think Eric Gordon somehow lured Chris Paul, when in fact he was traded FOR Chris Paul, meaning Chris don't give a damn about his talent.
You can't possibly grasp our young talent outside of Byron's offensive shackles.

I mean.....damn dude. Can you contemplate ANYTHING that isn't directly in front of you, laid out for you to comment on, after the fact?

Like, you wanted Jah so bad, you're completely lost without him. You don't understand why and are suffering from it.

I wanted Towns, sucks he's not ours, but I can adjust and try to grasp the bigger picture movin forward. I don't think you can. You seem to be struggling how anything will turn out, not realizing someday these guys will be free and have a better system and better coaching.

It's not close to Blake freaking Griffin or even Eric Gordon quit with the hyperbole. Or Amare, Wilson and Danilo before they got Melo and Chauncey. Like what are you talking about?

Jah, D'Lo doesn't matter MDA ain't doing **** to help us. Period. They'd look prettier on offense but we're still running two rookies out there and a bunch of washed vets.

They won't be rookies the rest of their career.

Players improve.

Jordan Clarkson Nov 14, not the same as Clarkson April 14.

Players grow.

Talent improves.

Why are you only thinking in one season terms?

Do you have the ability to look ahead, or nearsighted???????

Try to grasp that 19-20 year olds get better as they age and mature, ya know, like every other player, ever........

You're breakin my heart man. What the hell has happened to you? You're more Wizards MJ than Kobe is these days, what's goin on bruh?

This is funny. One person not backing down from his stance. And the other who absolutely HATES to be wrong.

Chicken and egg

You do know Blake put up 23/12 in his rookie year coming off a knee injury the year before. You do know Eric Gordon came in dropping 17 a game on 40% shooting from 3 IN THEIR ROOKIE SEASONS. You do know Amare put up 25/8 in 2011? Not even counting what Danillo and Wilson were doing before they were traded for Melo and Chauncey.

You really going to sit here and say that Randle/Clarkson/D'Lo really matches up to those tandems or trios? Or even our entire roster compares?

Don't even know what the hell you're talking about with the Gordon-CP thing either. I said he didn't have a choice in going to the Clippers, he was traded.

We have this summer and next summer to lure a superstar here cause even if these guys reach their full potential that's not going to be enough to get us over the top. That's why it matters.

Save your pity bruh. You're condescending remarks are getting annoying.

Last edited:
He absolutely had a choice. He agreed to go, otherwise no extension. N.O. was trading him where he would allow. Common practice dude.

17 a game, 40%.........hmmmm, sounds like Clarkson. :nerd:

Stat was great early in NY, but he wasn't Suns Stat. Stop googling stats dude.

Blake stats, great, his "buzz" was Mozgoving dude's. Internet sensation. But no actual substance to his greatness to that point. (Still holds true today honestly). Notice his struggles, still years later in 4th quarters.

See? Again. This summer and next summer.

What happens after that? Are we contracted? Does the world end? NBA fold?

Why do we "have" to do something by the time DLo is 21, and Randle 22?

We can have players for longer than 2-3 years. It's not a new rule or anything. So, we can keep getting better into 2018, and 19, and 2020, etc etc. We don't "have" to do anything inside 18 months.

Guess we'll have to revisit this at the end of Randle and Russell's rookie season to compare the tandems in earnest.

See? Again. This summer and next summer.

What happens after that? Are we contracted? Does the world end? NBA fold?

Why do we "have" to do something by the time DLo is 21, and Randle 22?

We can have players for longer than 2-3 years. It's not a new rule or anything. So, we can keep getting better into 2018, and 19, and 2020, etc etc. We don't "have" to do anything inside 18 months.

When we have the all this cap space and the superstar free agents become available. Eventually our guys are going to have to get paid. It would behoove us to have somebody that's already established to expedite the process. The pool of great players available shrinks tremendously after 2017, since a lot of guys have been locked up already.

Last edited:
Better would be year one with Byron

Vs

Year two with ____

To see a difference.

But just in general, no Byron, no Kobe and MAAAAAYBE adding a top 3 + cap buys???? Complete change no matter what happens.

Just give it time man. They're learnin. Slowly, but surely.

I don't see why you'd have to wait but that's fine. Almost all these top guys are drafted into bad situations with bad coaches ie VDN, but if you can ball you can ball. Clarkson has balled under Byron and proven he can play, but I guess we can't expect that from everyone.

I would hope at minimum by the end of this year we'd be able to say we see something. We can do that with Clarkson and it's only been really 50 games.

Last edited:
This mda fantasy has got to die :lol:. He was a smidgen better than byron but was still getting blown out nightly, stubborn coach with stupid quotes running a system that doesn't fit players, illogical rotations. .all the same things we hate byron for. They're the same guy just different styles at this point.

Last edited:
I don't understand the hypothetical discussion about MDA, he will not be brought back, so why even waste time talking about it?

Byron is putrid. I hope we hire a new school young coach and think outside the box rather than hire another retread

Last edited:
I don't understand the hypothetical discussion about MDA, he will not be brought back, so why even waste time talking about it?

Byron is putrid. I hope we hire a new school young coach and think outside the box rather than hire another retread

I don't speak for everyone, but I bring it up because we HAD the guy that could help shape and mold this roster.

This one.

Not the broken piece of **** roster we had in 2014.

And of course it's hypothetical, and maybe we wouldn't even have DLo if we had MDA last year, maybe we would have won more games, I don't know.

But IF we did keep all the parties involved, I wonder if someone like LMA would have bought into our system better. Would he have had a better feel about this group with MDA than Byron and the broken Princeton? Would Ed Davis have stayed (and FLOURISHED) under MDA's system of pick and rolls as well as help play D with LMA/Randle/Nance?

I dunno.

But we forced out a very good coach, over one year he wanted on his contract. One. Year.

MDA plays out of timeouts >>>>>>>>>>>>> Byron Scott's entire coaching career. Not even close either.
MDA could have simply asked for, or hired a defensive coach to help him down the line. But a plus offense with a middle of the pack defense would look amazing right now.

Alas....

We'll just keep lookin for coaches instead of havin the vision to wait it out with the one we had. Everyone blamed him for our terrible year, when CLEARLY that roster was dog ****.

Look no further than Magic railing on MDA, but praising Byron who had a worse record with a better team. :smh:

That's just me lookin thru all the angles. Surely everyone that hated MDA thinks we're better off without him, despite half this roster being PERFECT for his system, and guys like LMA/Boss possible additions to it.

*shrugs*

CP did you and I go at it this much about MDA back in our MDA Arguing prime?

I can't tell if you and mamba going at it is as hard headed as we were when we did.

I been in Mamba's seat man, every post goin for your neck. I had Anti MDA, anti Tank, Pro Kobe money teams swingin at me daily. Those were fun times. :lol:

I just call it Tuesday tho. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom