|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is the Kobster playing tonight?

thinking bout copping some tickets for the game.

Suicide Squad > Civil War > XMen > Deadpool > BvS

Just based on the trailers :lol:

Deadpool was dope for what I know it was (a movie on a budget)

[thread="637233"]Official La Lakers Season Thread Playoff Push Hat/9360#post_25311818​[/thread]
Ain't a serious talk man.

Weigh in please.
pimp.gif
i thought deadpool was buns
Please stop weighing in

tongue.gif

Big game tonight. Need Thad Young and Brooke to get off.

Also update: I'm now fully on board with Jaylen Brown as the 3rd pick. He's been progressing very, very well. Lakers NEED to keep that pick.

Last edited:
He probably plays tomorrow since its a road game.

He better play Friday...only chance my daughter gets to see him this year.
Same boat. Moved to CO for grad school 6 months ago and it's my only chance to see him this year. $160 for third row seats. I used to pay that for Sec 300 at staples. 

I'm fine if he doesn't  play well but hopefully he puts on a show for your girls.

Btw, anyone know how to get him to sign a jersey during shoot around? Shirt cannon maybe? 

Why the laugh faces, the gap is wide as the grand canyon.

I mean we're almost 2x more likely to end up 3rd in the lottery or lose our pick than we are first or second, sooooooooo you either have to consider Brown, or think about trading back for say Buddy Hield

Last edited:
I mean we're almost 2x more likely to end up 3rd in the lottery or lose our pick than we are first or second, sooooooooo you either have to consider Brown, or think about trading back for say Buddy Hield

Or trade the pick for an established player like Nerlens. There's two immediate impact guys in the draft, we already drafted a long term project last year. I'd prefer to get a guy who can play already.

Yea if we get that #3 pick I'm making a call to the 76ers immediately. They got 3 big man, actually 4 come next year. We will take any of the 4 off their hands.
Or get some established player. I feel like we can net something good if we offer the #3 and throw in another player or something.

Yea if we get that #3 pick I'm making a call to the 76ers immediately. They got 3 big man, actually 4 come next year. We will take any of the 4 off their hands.
Or get some established player. I feel like we can net something good if we offer the #3 and throw in another player or something.

They'll have 5, if they get Simmons.

Other than Nerlens. And slightly Jahlil, I want no piece of Embiid or Saric. Doubt they trade Simmons if they pick him.

Also they would still own our pick next year. They won't lift that protection/ give it back.

Last edited:
They'll have 5, if they get Simmons.

Other than Nerlens. And slightly Jahlil, I want no piece of Embiid or Saric. Doubt they trade Simmons if they pick him.

Also they would still own our pick next year. They won't lift that protection/ give it back.

Agreed. But regardless as long as we trade the pick to get an established young player rather than actually using it or trading down I will be good.

But I don't think we are keeping the pick anyway so we shall see.

There's a few centers I like around the league, but I don't think a hypothetical #3 pick would be enough to pry them. Or it would be an overpay on the Lakers part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom