|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To PHX:

16': top 3 

17': top 3

18': unprotected

To ORL (2 yrs after we give to PHX)

18': Top 5

19':unprotected

If we don't give to PHX by 2017'...we give ORL 17' & 18' 2nd rounders instead

We can be stuck in this **** show for awhile....

Last edited:
D'Angelo Russell is going to be a stud man theres no doubt in my mind. Has the ability to be an elite shooter and we already know he has great court vision. Get some real talent around this kid and let him run the show and he will flourish no doubt.

Question is will he settle with being an offensive star? He has the size and IQ to be a good perimeter defender. If he can do both, he can be one of the few actual superstars in the league.

At one point we were hoping to just see flashes. He's put together a great month and still scorching 
nthat.gif

And just like that Brooklyn makes a run to get right back in this game :rolleyes

Byron for coach of the year :lol:

I don't get why some dudes on here hate on Huertas so much.

Dude isn't on garbage level like Smush Parker, Tierre Brown, and Chuck Atkins like some you all make him out to be.

Dude just signed onto a Laker team with a bunch of young PG's and cannot really get any playing time.

I like how's he unselfish, but yeah dude to a fault is to unselfish at times and needs to look to score more at times.

Last edited:
I don't get why some dudes on here hate on Huertas so much.

Dude isn't on garbage level like Smush Parker, Tierre Brown, and Chuck Atkins like some you all make him out to be.

Dude just signed onto a Laker team with a bunch of young PG's and cannot really get any playing time.

I like how's he unselfish, but yeah dude to a fault is to unselfish at times and needs to look to score more at times.
Hate his runner

I always like huertas
He's got great vision but that hate really stemmed from him getting beat on defense in what seemed to be every play
The team as a whole was tbh
But that was a great play by him
Flashes...

That runner off the board is money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom