|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Don't know if anybody is interested but USA basketball is having a showcase game at Staples Vs China on Jul 24th. I thought tickets would be long gone but I was able to buy them from the website for face value.

Yea my stance on DD has completely changed. He can't shoot AT ALL. And his favorite shot is a contested mid range jumper. And he freezes up when it counts the most. Although not as bad his chubby buddy Lowry.
He def isn't worth over paying, which is what we would have to do. I'd throw all my money at Whiteside and Batum.

Yea my stance on DD has completely changed. He can't shoot AT ALL. And his favorite shot is a contested mid range jumper. And he freezes up when it counts the most. Although not as bad his chubby buddy Lowry.
He def isn't worth over paying, which is what we would have to do. I'd throw all my money at Whiteside and Batum.
Tried to tell ya.....

Clown suit activated:

Personally I'd risk it all to get Paul George (super long shot but Bird may see the writing on the wall and blow it up and how much better will it get to have a core or Dlo, Simmons and Turner to grow and suck with for a draft or 2)

or Jimmy Butler here (keep D'lo)

Go after Horford and place it at Durant's alter and say...look you're the man... We're about basketball here come take the throne :lol:

this will never happen

Last edited:
Clown suit activated:

Personally I'd risk it all to get Paul George (super long shot but Bird may see the writing on the wall and blow it up and how much better will it get to have a core or Dlo, Simmons and Turner to grow and suck with for a draft or 2)

Dawg you'd trade Dlo and the pick for George?

Clown suit activated:

Dawg you'd trade Dlo and the pick for George?
View media item 1475982

Yes, Not high on Simmons but I know others are....

PG is just that dude and him and KD are close.

Clarkson takes back the PG spot with

Clarkson
PG
KD
Nance
Horford

in Luke's system :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Then we knock on Westbrooks door next year

:wow: :lol:

How does he say no to that?

SIDEBAR: I don't think that DMC or Butler do anything to attract others

I see Nance, don't see Randle.

You're trying to trade D'Angelo, Randle and the theoretical pick (Simmons)?

Yes fellas, we definitely getting Boogie, Jimmy, Durant, Russ, Paul George, Dame, LeBron, Steph, CP3, KAT, Anthony Davis......

:smh:

Luke, please bring Festus with you. Please. :frown:

Don't be ridiculous and greedy.

We not getting those first 2.

happy.gif

And you forgot our pick.

happy.gif

Our pick is the only one we are actually getting. Thankfully.

Then hopefully a couple of nice young FA's to join him. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom