|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of bull **** rumors to generate clicks. Mitch and Jim aren't telling "sources" they're gonna chase players, in May. :lol:

listening to Kelvin & Travis, really doubt it would happen, but they mention possibly trading the pick + pieces for the Greek Freek + Henson. What ya guys think of that?

listening to Kelvin & Travis, really doubt it would happen, but they mention possibly trading the pick + pieces for the Greek Freek + Henson. What ya guys think of that?
Replace Henson with Jabari and I'll listen for a few mins...

I'll just go on record I'm up for whatever it takes to get PG13 in a Laker uni. And I also know it has a -100% chance of happening.

Am I in the minority in wanting to keep both DLo and Randle long term?

#TeamKeepEm

nerd.gif

Yes, Bill Simmons has "sources" within the Lakers. Yes, believe him.

Ska, I'm with you. Keep the kids, buy additional assets. #TeamTank plan all along.

Ska, I'm with you. Keep the kids, buy additional assets. #TeamTank plan all along.

I'm not saying believe him, but you were quick to post his endorsement of Luke last week, like it meant something.

Am I in the minority in wanting to keep both DLo and Randle long term?

#TeamKeepEm

nerd.gif
Absolutely not. And not just them, the pick (if we keep it) and Jordan too.

If you can get Ingram, that's 4 players with All Rookie talent at the 1-4 positions. Why mess with that?

I'm not saying believe him, but you were quick to post his endorsement of Luke last week, like it meant something.

You can't grasp the fact that he HATES the LA Lakers, and yet couldn't find it in him to hate on Luke being hired, even tho he hates EVERYTHING about our franchise.

Knowing that, you think there are "sources" within the Lakers that give him inside info? :lol:

You don't see why I would differentiate between the two completely different scenarios? One is his opinion usually reserved for hating us, the other is rumors he's trying to spread (oh by the way, he managed to throw his Celtics into the rumor as well, saying they too would be buying up stars. :nerd: )

It's not that difficult to grasp.

Ok man, I'd love for you to detail this for me.

You want Paul George, and Russell Westbrook.

First off, George is 26. Derozan is 26. George has had one of his legs folded in half. Derozan has not. George is a 41% shooter. Derozan a 44% shooter. George has a higher usage rate than Derozan. Worse shooting, more usage. More injury worry. Oh, and on top of that, we have to TRADE multiple pieces to get George, we trade none for Derozan.

Do I have this right so far?

Then, you want Russ, in 2017. When he turns 29. And he too, has multiple knee surgeries on his resume.

So, rather than have DLo, Pick, Randle, Clarkson, Nance, Brown, BLack, #32, and then sign 2-3 FA's

You would prefer to have maybe one of those left over, Brown, Black, George, and Russ as they enter their older years with injuries already on their bodies.

Do I have all that correct? Have you truly thought this thru, or you just throwin stuff at the wall and seein what sticks? I'm not mocking, I'm askin you to explain how you think that second scenario is the better play. Granted, George is a better player, I agree. But he costs half our assets (and maybe more, like future picks, etc) And adding TWO key players, with leg injuries, as they leave their early 20's for the more elder ages......is this really a wise investment?

Or I think he's a shill in all aspects and take whatever he says with the same seriousness as I do Magic's tweets. He could just as well be saying he likes the hire, knowing damn well it could be a disaster which benefits his true Laker hate.

CP "So, rather than have DLo, Pick, Randle, Clarkson, Nance, Brown, BLack, #32, and then sign 2-3 FA's"

This sounds so goddamn appealing to me.

Get us a bazemore and a horford and run with it.

Last edited:

Well unlike you Id like to win again before im a senior citizen, so Id prefer not to build 100 young "assets" and wait decades for them to develop.

If you can get Paul George, go get Paul George.

Like Mamba said, i realize this has a -100% chance of happening too.
But since our thread loves hypotheticals ill play nice and play along this one time.

IF YOU CAN GET PG, GO GET PG!!!

Or I think he's a shill in all aspects and take whatever he says with the same seriousness as I do Magic's tweets. He could just as well be saying he likes the hire, knowing damn well it could be a disaster which benefits his true Laker hate.

I can get what you're saying, but he doesn't hide hate with the Lakers. He embraces it. He LOVES to throw it in our faces. :lol:

But it kind of explains alot. He was the leader in the Sarver is a complete fraud and bum and you didn't believe that either. Lo and behold.......

Well unlike you Id like to win again before im a senior citizen, so Id prefer not to build 100 young "assets" and wait decades for them to develop.

If you can get Paul George, go get Paul George.

Like Mamba said, i realize this has a -100% chance of happening too.
But since our thread loves hypotheticals ill play nice and play along this one time.

IF YOU CAN GET PG, GO GET PG!!!

You will never win anything if you trade half your assets for Paul George.

I can't believe a single one of you would advocate for this, but then again, I should believe most of you would happily agree to it. :smh:

You will never win anything if you trade half your assets for Paul George.

I can't believe a single one of you would advocate for this, but then again, I should believe most of you would happily agree to it.
mean.gif
We cant keep all of these dudes together forever if u got a shot to get a Top 10 talent in the NBA at age 26 u do it...

Lakers told Luke they have a vision It's time to stop Bs'n and get this thang back jumpin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom