|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would really like Horford on the team as well.

Enough minutes for Whiteside/ Horford and Randle.

Nance would have to slide down to the 3 as much as he's at the 4.

But Horford is the perfect guy for Randle to learn from, and would be a great locker room presence.

Huge free agency period with all this cap hopefully they have a strategy in play don't need to overspend on certain players when there's always next years free agency group.

8)Whiteside put up some good numbers but he abandons defensive schemes frequently to go for the big blocks and dude does not move the ball at all once it touches his hands. Dude is immature as hell too, I get he's an upgrade but I have my doubts with dude, especially having that kind of attitude around young players.
I'm pretty sure Miami had a higher defensive rating when he was off the court with them too, for the regular season at least.

Last edited:
Sign him and if it doesn't work out trade him...hes at least gonna get his...we have to pay somebody

No need for horford if the team can get whiteside,
Too much money spent

Still think Noah would be solid with this team
Still solid on defense and is a Great passer

if we dont get whiteside...

horford is hella viable...

do can more than hold his own on both ends of the floor....he is getting up there but I think he got 1-3 good seasons left in him, I believe he's kind of injury prone though, would have to weigh that out....

we def need some more size....hopefully my boy sacre ready to dominate next year

Last edited:
What are the chances the lakers get cousins the same way they got gasol? I see vlade helping us out in some sort of way

What are the chances the lakers get cousins the same way they got gasol? I see vlade helping us out in some sort of way

Lol wut? You think Vlade wants to lose his job to help a team that traded him for Kobe and spent a decade knocking him out of the playoffs?

People will get fired if a trade like that goes down again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom