|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Besides people saying nobody will ever sign with the Lakers? Besides people saying he's a rat and a snitch? Or that the Lakers should trade him asap? Or that none of his teammates will want to play with him again?

Nothin really. They'd just be recanting all those scolding hot takes from 3/30 I suppose.
He is a rat though CP. for recording it. He just is.
No, not really.

A rat records that like yeah, I got you now NY, you and Iggy done for.

If what he is saying is true, IF he and Nick screw around like that, and record dumb things, and laugh about them later, and do and say stupid stuff, then he wasn't bein a rat, he was playin around with his dude.

Stupid for not deleting it, stupid for not protecting his cloud, or phone, or whatever it was stored on, absolutely. But that isn't a rat.

I have TONS of info from my friends that shouldn't be out there. But my mouth won't ever repeat that stuff. If someone went and hacked into my cloud and found some old voicemail or something, am I a rat? Even if I didn't know it was still stored somewhere digitally? Or someone got my phone and dug thru years worth of text messages and found something and shared it, without my knowledge, am I a rat?
My brother is 18. He records so much ****. Mostly just embarassing things like **** you do when you just with your people.

I do the same to him now just to mess with him. (I'm 23)

Randomly we'll text eachother random videos or pics and LOL about it. It's a huge part of our brotherhood and friendship.

If his phone gets hacked and every single video of me is sent out, is my brother a snitch?

If my phone gets hacked and every single video of his is sent out, am i snitch?

No, absolutely not. 

and If you say yes, you're a moron. 

Guess I'm a moron or was just raised to mind your own business, also not with this new **** of documenting every facet of your life. I just surround myself with people who are similar in that aspect I guess *shrugs*

Man I think you guys care more about this than these players do.

Y'all will get over this soon enough.

Guess I'm a moron or was just raised to mind your own business, also not with this new **** of documenting every facet of your life. I just surround myself with people who are similar in that aspect I guess *shrugs*
pimp.gif

Actually you would be perceived that way not saying is right or wrong but if dirt ended up coming from you even though you didn't intend for it to, then yea you're a rat too. At that point the how doesn't really matter, just that supposedly confidential stuff is out and the source is you. Y'all never watched any mob movies or Law & Order?

This ain't a court of law, it's a court of morons.

If someone leaked info from my phone, and people called ME a rat, because they don't have any actual knowledge of what happened, who exactly is the stupid one in that scenario? :lol:

"perceived" :lol:

Exactly why I was tryin to tell you guys to simmer down the hot takes, we didn't have the info, and people are crucifying a kid, without knowing what really happened. Let the facts come out, THEN if he's really guilty of something, hammer him, not before the damn case.

Not really just trying to kill time before work.

Cool though I've been indirectly called a moron by Supes and a **** boy by E. Can't stop won't stop though.

I'll call you one directly. You're acting like a moron and making a small thing into a bigger one for no goddamn reason.

*I'll take my warning now Ska*

Last edited:
this **** aint worth it :smh:

I work at a MS and coach at the HS level.... you wouldn't believe the just dumb stuff these kids record for snapchat or whatever.

Absolute slaves to it.

Last edited:
Anyone remember Zo?

Kobe, arrested for sexual assault.

Zo: He's guilty. Kobe raped that girl. Kobe raped Kate Faber. Guilty. He did it. Kobe raped a white girl in Colorado.

Day, after day, after day, after day, Zo went on like this. Guilty, Kobe did it, on and on and on.

Then, actual facts started comin out. And Kobe, was found to be a cheater, but not a rapist. Which Kobe said from day 1 when he went up there and faced the media. But Zo swore to high heaven, because ESPNNEWS ran a headline.

He said he screwed up. He admitted it was his fault. He apologized, and not some half hearted "If I hurt Nick, I'm sorry," it was a god damn I did wrong. I'm sorry, and I'll try to make it up to you. He took his lumps. He isn't complaining that he has been. Went on national television like a grown man, and sat there under the lights, and explained himself, and answered for himself.

If you're still going on and on about how he did this and that to the bro code, etc. etc....It takes a special kind of immaturity for that, that really pales to the nonsense that all of this is.

What happened SUCKS, and was stupid, and immature. And this only started because Russell recorded. So YES that's his fault. But it does take a man to apologize, mean it, and answer for yourself.

Not really just trying to kill time before work.

Cool though I've been indirectly called a moron by Supes and a **** boy by E. Can't stop won't stop though.

I'm not 100%, but I thought E was saying how DLo was being called a **** boy, not calling you one. Not positive, but that's how I was reading it.

I'm not 100%, but I thought E was saying how DLo was being called a **** boy, not calling you one. Not positive, but that's how I was reading it.

Nah read the tweet again, he never answered me directly after asking him twice which is all I need to know. It's cool though.

He said he screwed up. He admitted it was his fault. He apologized, and not some half hearted "If I hurt Nick, I'm sorry," it was a god damn I did wrong. I'm sorry, and I'll try to make it up to you. He took his lumps. He isn't complaining that he has been. Went on national television like a grown man, and sat there under the lights, and explained himself, and answered for himself.

If you're still going on and on about how he did this and that to the bro code, etc. etc....It takes a special kind of immaturity for that, that really pales to the nonsense that all of this is.

What happened SUCKS, and was stupid, and immature. And this only started because Russell recorded. So YES that's his fault. But it does take a man to apologize, mean it, and answer for yourself.
The Lakers made him 

The Lakers made him 

He talked to Woj first..

Also he didn't have to answer questions about it. Could have just made a statement like Nick did, and said Thank You, and walked off.

Then sat around and talked about it post game..

Last edited:

Nah read the tweet again, he never answered me directly after asking him twice which is all I need to know. It's cool though.

My bad man, just thought I was reading it as him talkin about DLo. My bad.

The Lakers made him 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah bro, you cool, but a lot of colors being revealed as time goes on, did you book ya flight yet for May?

D'Lo
T-Randlex
JC
Nance JR
Simmons or Ingram *fingers crossed*

We coming for that summer league title....:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom