LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Remember going to quite a few games that one year they played in San Jose, since it was so much closer to home :pimp:

Only four.

Thinking about deleting it due to lack of interest.
Wait, deleting it?  I wasn't aware there was something already in place to delete.  I am not signed up for anything yet, but am interested.  How could we not have enough people?

Off the top of my head:

Red

Paul

Me

jumpman

acid

luong

menace

offbad

franchise

gsw

Thats already 11, and I am sure I am forgetting some people. 

Last edited:
Only four.

Wait, deleting it?  I wasn't aware there was something already in place to delete.  I am not signed up for anything yet, but am interested.  How could we not have enough people?

Off the top of my head:

Red
Paul
Me
jumpman
acid
luong
menace
offbad
franchise
gsw

GSDUB, are you down for fantasy? I'm not sure if you overlooked this last time we brought it up, but please confirm if you are.

EVERYONE PM RED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF INTERESTED PLEASE!

Remember going to quite a few games that one year they played in San Jose, since it was so much closer to home
pimp.gif
I remember this. I think Adonal Foyle & Spreewell were still on the team.

Only four.

Off the top of my head:

Red

Paul

Me

jumpman

acid

luong

menace

offbad

franchise

gsw

can't do it man, grad school is killing me.

and i'm having enough trouble finding 6 more for my own dynasty league 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Maybe we should forget a Warriors league and all just join your dynasty league?

Maybe we should forget a Warriors league and all just join your dynasty league?
haha that'd be fantastic

it's a bunch of us in there anyways.

these are the teams still available:

ryan anderson, omer asik, marco belinelli, shaun livingston, oj mayo, byron mullens, steve nash, chandler parsons, thomas robinson, kyle singler, gerald wallace

trevor ariza, vince carter, mike conley, tim duncan, danilo gallinari, al harrington, courtney lee, nikola pekovic, jj reddick, ekpe udoh, jan vesely, kemba walker

jj barea, avery bradley, glen davis, marc gasol, danny granger, al horford, antawn jamison, james johnson, pablo prigioni, luke ridnour, rajon rondo, anderson varejao

shane battier, jordan crawford, carlos delfino, dwight howard, ersan ilyasova, jason kidd, david lee, jodie meeks, luis scola, jeff teague, lou williams, metta world peace

elton brand, corey brewer, jose calderon, jamal crawford, ed davis, kirk hinrich, dirk nowitzki, austin rivers, jason thompson, evan turner, dion waiters, thaddeus young

ray allen, wilson chandler, wayne ellington, raymond felton, kevin garnett, manu ginobili, marcin gortat, wesley johnson, javale mcgee, donatas motiejunas, alexey shved, martell webster

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Well, I was just reading through the last page of posts.  I named 11 people that I thought would be down for the Warriors league.  3 of which said they aren't down.  Franchise or 715 dont seem to post here much anymore.  So it looks like thats down to 6 people.  I'm guessing that means its a no go.

OB, how many players do you keep?

Last edited:

Well, I was just reading through the last page of posts.  I named 11 people that I thought would be down for the Warriors league.  3 of which said they aren't down.  Franchise or 715 dont seem to post here much anymore.  So it looks like thats down to 6 people.  I'm guessing that means its a no go.

5 keepers

715 has been permabanned :lol: -- He lurks once in a while. He's down for Red's league, but that's still only 8.

Back
Top Bottom