LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

IMO Bogut is the MVP of this team outside of Steph. Without him they have no chance past the 1 round of the playoffs. 

I mean, I wouldn't not expect that right? He knows with a limited bench, he can go out there and "get his".

I'm not worried about Bogut's ankle as the schedule in the next couple weeks allows for some rest if they sit people. Rest up now. He looked slow as hell out there the other night too, but I guess he had fluid drained form his knee too?
Yikes, he has knee issues too? I really hope he recovers and he's ready to go for the playoffs.
Rest Bogut. Make sure Festus comes back at full health. If Bogut isn't healthy, team isn't going anywhere.
I agree. The team's productivity died during the Spurs season when Curry and Bogut got hurt.

Also, I hope that Klay balls out from now till whenever the season ends for the Warriors...Watching highlights from last year's playoff run, Klay played pretty well until he hit a funk. I really hope productivity between Igoudala/Barnes increases. 

Ezeli will be back probably 2 weeks before playoffs, just to get back into shape before it really matters.

Also, I hope that Klay balls out from now till whenever the season ends for the Warriors...Watching highlights from last year's playoff run, Klay played pretty well until he hit a funk. I really hope productivity between Igoudala/Barnes increases. 

Not sure about Barnes, but i have a feeling that Iggy's gonna show out come playoffs. He was playing on another level during the 2nd half of the GSW/DEN series last season.

Injuries tend to be a slippery slope. I'd love for Festus to be our secret weapon for the playoffs, but man we know how this goes...

Not sure about Barnes, but i have a feeling that Iggy's gonna show out come playoffs. He was playing on another level during the 2nd half of the GSW/DEN series last season.
But you could say the same for Barnes. Dude took his gameplay in the playoffs to another level and made everyone want to forget about David Lee.
laugh.gif

What is Oneal dealing with right now? Wrist injury or just the effects of being "old" in the league? I hope they rest Bogut tonight and let Kuzmic get in some work. I was shocked how good is stats were during his time with Santa Cruz.

Wow... Klay with the most 3-pointers ever thru the first 3 seasons, that's impressive no matter how you slice it

Glad to see Klay driving to the basket more. He even threw down a 2 hand dunk on a drive. His 3 wasn't falling, but he wasn't afraid to shoot it late and came up with 2 big 3s.

Steph was cooking too. GSWStats said that Steph had his 7th 30/10 game and no other player in the league has more that 4.

Man Barnes has been something AWFUL.

Barnett really been going in on Barnes lately too on the telecast lol.

Last edited:
I think Barnes needs to string together some starts for him to get into his groove. That was my worry when we got Iggy. Barnes is like a Mormon's wife who gets looked over for a new wife. You need to give her the attention of the number 1 wife sometimes.

thinking of trying to get tickets for tomorrow's game but since the Spurs are playing in Sac tonight, I'm thinking Pop will probably rest his starters tomorrow and I'm not trying to see the Spurs bench all night tomorrow even though it'll be a tough game.

thinking of trying to get tickets for tomorrow's game but since the Spurs are playing in Sac tonight, I'm thinking Pop will probably rest his starters tomorrow and I'm not trying to see the Spurs bench all night tomorrow even though it'll be a tough game.

went to the last home game against the spurs, where pop rested damn near the entire team...and we still lost. I think we played without iggy, but still no excuse for our putrid showing. the ferrari we released a few seasons ago balled out. belenelli was splashin from everywhere. im sure he coulda shot from the 200 club section with bogut mandible clawing him and still hit. not to mention, we always allow danny green, boris diaw, and tiago splitter to look like HOF'ers in their prime.

game tonite should be good, regardless of who's out there for the spurs. i can't stand Pop, but damn that dude has got to be the best coach of in the league.

I don't think it has as much to do with the warriors showing up. Remember, the Spurs nearly beat Miami resting their starters.

The Spurs are just THAT well coached.

It's nights like these where I hop over to the other side of the fence and ask, WTH is Lee doing? No production whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom