LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

To say Barnes is in a sophomore slump is beyond an understatement...
mean.gif
Yeah, his play is just ugly.
he needs to stop getting important minutes. I'd rather have Steezus out there.
Ehhh, I'd disagree there. 

Barnes' game went out the window, on some spaceman ****. Talent lost lol, idk what's going on with him. Confidence?

Last edited:
Yo, we're trash. How the **** you gojng to lose to the sorry *** Knicks. Barnes sucks ***. Iggy is in no ******* way worth 48 mil. Klay is averaging 6-18 shooting nights like crazy.

It's crazy that steph is only making 11 mil a year. That fool is the only baller night in night out

Yo, we're trash. How the **** you gojng to lose to the sorry *** Knicks. Barnes sucks ***. Iggy is in no ******* way worth 48 mil. Klay is averaging 6-18 shooting nights like crazy.

It's crazy that steph is only making 11 mil a year. That fool is the only baller night in night out
Chill. It's one game. Prisoner of the moment works both ways.

Barnes' game went out the window, on some spaceman ****. Talent lost lol, idk what's going on with him. Confidence?

idk if it's the lack of minutes or looks, the fact that he's not a starter anymore or something else but the season is almost over and he's not improving.

I said in the off season thread that Iguodala's acquisition will probably hinder Barnes' growth and some dude said he's going to be the 6th man of the year and dismissed me with a French Montana line :lol: knew dude was a bandwagoner so I didn't pay him any attention.

With the playoffs coming up, Jackson should really tighten the rotation and Barnes should be out of it IMO. Our Bench should be Green, Blake, O'Neal and maybe Crawford over Barnes.

barnes had a few good drives to the hoop last night, just didnt get the roll.
the physical tools are there, just doesnt translate in the gms for some reason.
at this point, i want green to take his minutes

My issue with barnes isn't that he misses his shots (well, let me continue first), it's the shots he takes. I don't like him taking long jumpers or 3's.

Sure it'd be nice if he was more versatile, but c'mon, we don't need everyone on the team to shoot 3's. With his athleticism, he should be taking it to the hoop MUCH more.

If he were to miss something from 8 feet, I wouldn't be as mad.

Last edited:
My issue with barnes isn't that he misses his shots (well, let me continue first), it's the shots he takes. I don't like him taking long jumpers or 3's.

Sure it'd be nice if he was more versatile, but c'mon, we don't need everyone on the team to shoot 3's. With his athleticism, he should be taking it to the hoop MUCH more.

If he were to miss something from 8 feet, I wouldn't be as mad.

THIS! He's in such a bad shooting slump, GET TO THE HOOP AND TO THE LINE HB! It's so frustrating, but we have to keep in mind he's only 21, turning 22.

He needs work with his moves. I may be crazy, but working on his dribbling wouldn't hurt either. He has the athleticism, but it does no good when he can't drive because he's out of control.

I haven't given up all hope on barnes...he's shown in the past that he has an explosive first step as a small forward who can finish the rim, just don't know where the hell it went. sophomore slump is a real, but keep in mind he's only 22 and still incredibly athletic. last player I can remember fallin off this hard was tyreke, and he's bringing himself back from the graveyard

our man harrison just needs to get his groove back like stella...getting more minutes is probably a part of the equation

We've seen Barnes play better than he has been recently. I honestly think it's a confidence thing. He's young and his inconsistsnt play has affected his confidence. Dude isn't playing with that swag.

the thing that troubles me with harrison is that at UNC he never really lived up to the "potential"
does he want to be a star or a good role player? physically, it's there, but putting it all together is a whole different thing

the thing that troubles me with harrison is that at UNC he never really lived up to the "potential"
does he want to be a star or a good role player? physically, it's there, but putting it all together is a whole different thing

At this point, I'd be perfectly content with him being a good role player. Right now, he isnt even an average role player.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom