LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

This wasn't expected?

I trust Doc's ability to make adjustments more than I trust Jackson's ability to adapt to the game's flow.

Only surprising thing is Curry's shooting - but even then all those double teams were going to catch up to him eventually.

This is embarrassing...

If this is the way we're playing the entire game, I'm just gonna shower (just got back from Coachella).

Curry and 4 other random guys. No one is even trying to take advantage that two guys are collapsing on Curry after every screen play. Those three fouls for Klay hurt, hes the one guy who could really space the floor.

Jarrett Jack man WHY

Warriors didn't show up, seemed content with taking 1 of 2. Oh well, need to defend home court in G3/G4.

If the Clippers are gonna bring their goon play out, the Dubs need to do the same. Based on what's going on, I definitely see one of those signature Clips-Dubs "brawls" today or on Thursday. It's only a matter of time.

Warriors didn't show up, seemed content with taking 1 of 2. Oh well, need to defend home court in G3/G4.

If the Clippers are gonna bring their goon play out, the Dubs need to do the same. Based on what's going on, I definitely see one of those signature Clips-Dubs "brawls" today or on Thursday. It's only a matter of time.

I don't think that they didn't show up. They looked well and ready in the first minutes of the first quarter. but the Clips were already in the bonus in the 5-6 minute mark and Klay getting that 3rd foul just kind of sealed the deal on em tonight. After that more turnovers started piling up and just lost control of the game.

I can't wait until malace-at-the-palace J.O. comes out and he connects with matt barnes.

might as well change that thread title now, fellas....

Sharks @ Kings (Game 3 Tuesday Night - Sharks lead series 2-0)

Turnovers and petty foul calls/non calls were my issues.

it's the clippers though :rofl:

coaching staff should just tell em to go for hard fouls every time.
From what I gathered (though I could absolutely be wrong) game 1 CP wasn't getting a lot of his usual calls.

Thompson getting 3 fouls in the first? :smh: Curry driving in the lane twice and not getting anything while getting body bumped? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom