LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

David Lee man. SMFH. He has been switching back and forth from Blake and Deandre for most of the second half......and litterally would either get scored on, or would have a rebound grabbed over him.

Flopping :smh:. Warriors lost the game, too many mistakes to expect to beat a team that's good. Harrison Barnes and Festus will be a nice sight when they return.

gg dubs nice doing business w/U. We not the Fakers!!!!!
Ya'll just as bad.

- Too many TOs.
- I asked myself the same question as GSDUB, why wasn't Iggy on CP3?
- Foul trouble from Lee.
- The flopping is disgusting.

Last edited:
Tough loss, but the Warriors need to match that intensity the Clippers had right at the start of the game. The TO's were a killer...especially the three lob's in a row. My goodness.

But Chris Paul played had a great game (I didn't realize how much this dude flops) and DeAndre Jordan looks like he's improved (although he was chump for not taking a hard foul).

Bogut looked good after playing in the 2nd game of a back-to-back. Did well at the line.

Speights is doing way too much.

Regroup and prepare for the Kings on Saturday.

Too careless with the ball.

Speights .. I don't know. One moment I want to kill him, the next I'm cheering him on :lol:

We really miss Jack. TD is :smh:

I'd like Iggy to be more aggressive toward scoring. I find him being to unselfish.

Where was Trey Thompson?

Bogut looks REALLY good out there.

Our bench is horrendous, can't wait for Barnes to get back.

Last edited:
Too careless with the ball.

Speights .. I don't know. One moment I want to kill him, the next I'm cheering him on
laugh.gif

We really miss Jack. TD is
mean.gif

I'd like Iggy to be more aggressive toward scoring. I find him being to unselfish.

Where was Trey Thompson?

Bogut looks REALLY good out there.

Our bench is horrendous, can't wait for Barnes to get back.
I don't think it's fair to say the Warriors miss Jarrett Jack after two games. Yes, he is a whole lot better than Tony Douglas, but with Igoudala distributing the ball, I think the Warriors can fill the void Jack left through other players.

Speights is the new player everyone hates one minute and loves the next. 
laugh.gif

I dislike watching the Clippers play...CP3 is great and all, but his flopping and acting puts me off when I watch him play.

Good effort in the loss. Despite those turnovers, and the fact we were on the 2nd game of a back-to-back, AND the Clippers were highly motivated to win after losing to the Lakers (and not to mention the Clips getting all the calls), we were never really out of the game; can't say the effort was bad. Good game.

Last edited:
It's going to be a long season watching Speights take 15+ footers if that continues.

Cuury's biggest knock when controlling the offense has been careless passing - last night was a prime example. Cant do that, must improve.

t-doug as always been bad though. he's a classic 2guard in a 1guard body. he's like nate-rob but much worse. 

speights sucks. there's a reason he's bounced around so much. it's only his height that keeps teams signing him. 

I dont think it is fair that you guys are saying that we needed to match the Clippers intensity from the opening tip.  VERY difficult for the road team to match the beginning of the game type intensity of a team playing their home opener.

Before the game, I thought this would be a tough one for us.  Back to back, Clips losing to the Lakers, and their home opener?  Very difficult to win under those conditions.  However, we didnt play well.  If we did, it would have been a closer game, in spite of the what I just talked about.

Why didnt we take a redeye after our home opener?  Seems to make more sense, no?  I thought teams routinely left after games for road trips, especially short ones.

Better explanation:
--The Warriors had plane issues coming to Los Angeles. They didn't take the flight after Wednesday's home game against the Los Angeles Lakers, as is league policy, because of mechanical issues with the plane. Instead, the Warriors returned to their homes and flew out at 11 a.m. The team landed in Los Angeles at 1 p.m.
Read more at http://www.arcamax.com/sports/basketball/s-1416876#ZKBECdSDjTpudHOm.99
The main reason why I've always disliked Chris Paul was because of his flopping. Sad thing, Barnes even threw his body around last night too :smh:.
My favorite Chris Paul video *horrible camera back then :lol:

Last edited:
Watching TD was excruciating, he was trying to D up at the half court and was getting called for fouls so why keep doing it? he should know that when D'ing up Paul that the call won't go his way.

Wanted to see Bazemore come in and play some more but maybe that's just me after seeing him in summer league.

But really it was too much TOs and too much CP3. I understand if we let him go off for 42 points but those 15 assists are killer.

Back
Top Bottom