LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Love the shorts. The sleeves aren't bad at all, people just don't like em because they're different which is understandable. Looking like a modern soccer jersey. 

A jersey with sleeves looks 10x better than a sleeveless jersey over a sleeved undershirt like some players have been wearing lately.

Last edited:
HAHAHHAHAHA

those tops are GARBAGE

nike system of dress >>>>> adidas adizero short sleeve 

and that's saying a LOT 'cause i HATE the nike SOD

Last edited:
it doesnt look like a basketball uniform to me

Last edited:
Tops lookin like the warriors goign to a gay club after the game. Bright yellow, short sleeve, nipple hugging elastic shirt? Terrible. 

Last edited:
Wait what? Those are actual unis? Da fuq? I thought they were just undershirts...Man...these are ugly. Whats the point of the sleeves?

I actually like the look of those sleeves. They don't look bad to me.

Those shorts though :x . Whos idea was it to make them a different shade of yellow? That ruined everything.

The jersey is damn near skin tight. Imagine an overweight fan trying to cop once it hits stores.

...or Glen Davis.

Somehow I can't see this as something that sticks around or that other teams try. Must be Adidas version of Nike's SOD.

Last edited:
It just looks odd because we're not used to it. Every other sport has sleeves...I always cringe when I see NCAA players wearing those short sleeve shirts under their jerseys on the court though, so I don't know. Those shorts are pure trash though. I'd like the jersey if it came in blue

:lol: @ complaining about the shirts being form fitting. Must be frail/obese dudes talking, cause t shirts look like that on anyone who has spent even a few months in the gym

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind the sleeves as long as they kept how the logo looked. It was pretty much the high point of the current jerseys, now it looks so subdued. But I guess they can't keep the design and how the big patch of logo on it. And the different shades definitely ruins the whole look. It's pretty much going to be the commentary for the 3/4 of the game

It just looks odd because we're not used to it. Every other sport has sleeves...I always cringe when I see NCAA players wearing those short sleeve shirts under their jerseys on the court though, so I don't know. Those shorts are pure trash though. I'd like the jersey if it came in blue

:lol: @ complaining about the shirts being form fitting. Must be frail/obese dudes talking, cause t shirts look like that on anyone who has spent even a few months in the gym
Fam for the record I go to the gym and wear form fitting clothes most of the time. Unfortunately most people don't. You really want to see a fat dude rocking one of these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom