LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Can't Reid Vol. 3.
pimp.gif

Masoli = Suspended for the 2010 Season
LaMike = Suspended for first game

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow  I'm surprised he went thru with it. 

Blount was suspended for the year too, and he came back.  Masoli still has a chance. 
laugh.gif

Nah, Masoli's past charges will keep him off. at least with Blount, CCK said he would be re-evaluated... with Masoli he was talkin about him still having a Red Shirt season available to use for 2010. He's DONE

someone on ESPN said oregon had a rule that if you pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor you where gone from the team no matter what. so either he was wrong or oregon bending the rules

this was early on in the week BTW  

at least LaMichael is back for the Vols/Ducks game...

thats that ol Boby Bowden suspension tho, I aint mad at 'em

Weak punishment for both players. Masoli plead guilty to a felony, Bellotti said that any player convicted of a felony would be dismissed from the team, didn't happen. James should have been treated the same way the LB with the misdemeanor for the DUI was, suspension for the entire season, instead he gets a 1 game suspension against New Mexico??? Once again University of Oregon Athletic Department shows they have no integrity.

Oregon went from preseason NC contenders to maybe middle of the road Pac-10 team by possibly losing its QB & RB. Smh

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Weak punishment for both players. Masoli plead guilty to a felony, Bellotti said that any player convicted of a felony would be dismissed from the team, didn't happen. James should have been treated the same way the LB with the misdemeanor for the DUI was, suspension for the entire season, instead he gets a 1 game suspension against New Mexico??? Once again University of Oregon Athletic Department shows they have no integrity.
Masoli plead guilty down to a misdemeanor.
Not defending either the decision or the player. 

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Masoli plead guilty down to a misdemeanor.
Not defending either the decision or the player. 
The report says that "as of right now it is being treated as a misdemeanor" then follows saying the Oregon Law is that a Class 2 Burglary is a Felony.  Rules are being bent to accomadate these players.  And LMJ could have got alot more, the fact that his attorney said he would do 10 days in jail tells me that there were more charges that could have been applied, but he knew he was going to get off easy.  Plus they knew he wouldn't have done any jail time at all, considering everyone knew the jail was overcrowded as is.  Chip Kelly is getting his Fat Phil Fulmer on, no balls and will do whatever it takes to win games.  He knows the team didn't need Masoli, as long as they have another QB that can run that option(Thomas) they are good, but without James they were heading into a heap of !**$.  

Originally Posted by DLo13

Can't Reid Vol. 3.
pimp.gif
Locking Lowndes down
pimp.gif

Hopefully he is 100% from that back injury. I remember hearing it may be career threatening.

We're loading up on DB's and we supposed to have a relatively small class this year. Not saying we were gonna get them, but you still got kids like Waisome and Clinton-Dix out there. I mean, those are kids that you make room for, but at what cost?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Randez James, CB for Duke got shot last night.

In the leg I believe

they were talking about this in the barber shop today.  

They said it was serious, he has to learn how to walk again and will be out for a while

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by RoOk

Oregon went from preseason NC contenders to maybe middle of the road Pac-10 team by possibly losing its QB & RB. Smh

What I miss ?
nerd.gif
Masoli is Suspended for the Year and LaMichael James for a game. 
Masoli Was charged for stealing Laptops and James Misdemeanor Battery 

tired.gif
@ Masoli, ruining your career before you even start it.

I hope he doesn't fall off the face of the earth

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

tired.gif
@ Masoli, ruining your career before you even start it.

I hope he doesn't fall off the face of the earth

Dude was done after this year anyways, no way in hell he would be looked at as an NFL prospect.  

Back
Top Bottom