LOCK IT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One gripe I have with this Finals hat is the brim is slightly longer than the Championship hat. The Champ hat was perfect.

how much is slightly longer?

if it's a few millimeters, then for me it's no big deal.

The finals hats IMO were designed waaay better than the champs hats.

The only saving grace (for me) was the finals hardwood thing at the bottom of the brim on the champs hats..

Everything else (designwise) was meh.....

how much is slightly longer?

if it's a few millimeters, then for me it's no big deal.

The finals hats IMO were designed waaay better than the champs hats.

The only saving grace (for me) was the finals hardwood thing at the bottom of the brim on the champs hats..

Everything else (designwise) was meh.....

Yeah, it's not hella longer but since I have a small head, I could tell it's slightly bigger than the Champ hats.

Anyway, i definitely agree on the style of the Finals hat. They definitely look way better than the Champ hats. The Champ hats just fit my head better.

Hat from Shoe Palace came in. Looks exactly like all of the other hats (codes on tags, tags itself) posted in the last week. The only thing difference I see is that the GSW logo is stitched a little bit closer to the black stitching line.

But legit check just in case?

Last edited:
I picked mine up from Sports Fever in Stoneridge Pleasanton on Friday

Very please with it

:lol: you know it's been a slow offseason for us when the past few pages of the thread have been about a hat

BUT I AINT EEEM MAD! Last time i checked, we're still the CHAMPS! feels good man

:lol: you know it's been a slow offseason for us when the past few pages of the thread have been about a hat

BUT I AINT EEEM MAD! Last time i checked, we're still the CHAMPS! feels good man

LOL! i know right.

it feels great not having to worry about the draft, or who we're going to 'develope'.

Season starts in 54 days guys! that's the start of our title defense....

LEEEGGOOOOO!!!!!!!

I see this thread bumped to the top of the page regularly and keep coming in hoping for some news, articles, fun stuff, etc. but no. You guys are still talking about that hideous hat! :lol:

*unsubscribed until late October*

You guys have fun discussing a hideous hat.

Klay's face :lol:

View media item 1704448

looks more like a nuggets cw than W's.

will get the Curry 2s, slept on the 1s since I thought they were gonna be sitting on the shelves since it's UA but damn, couldn't get my hands on the first colorways of the highs.

Klay's expression shows that it isn't always good to sign a major shoe deal for a unknown shoe brand. I'm sure the offer was too good to pass up, but idk if I would have left Nike for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom