LOCK IT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$50?!?!

Hell no.

If you're near Southland Mall in Hayward, Shirtique had a few of them. retail was $40

I was just there last night...

The Warriors are working on the hiring of Steve Nash as a part time assistant. The continued investment into this franchise is something I still have trouble believing.

The Warriors are working on the hiring of Steve Nash as a part time assistant. The continued investment into this franchise is something I still have trouble believing.

Nash and Barbosa back on the same squad?? Barbs finally gets to spend some time with his estranged child?

but if the warriors do sign Nash, I love what it means for Steph's development. pick&roll with Bogut/Festus about to be vicious not to mention bigs getting trapped on steph on the switch at the top :evil:

Last edited:
Nash and Barbosa back on the same squad?? Barbs finally gets to spend some time with his estranged child?

but if the warriors do sign Nash, I love what it means for Steph's development. pick&roll with Bogut/Festus about to be vicious not to mention bigs getting trapped on steph on the switch at the top
devil.gif
Exactly. This signing is only going to help Steph become an even more lethal PG. I'm happy with him being a consultant.

I honestly wish he signed and played for one more season as a backup for Steph. But that's simply wishful thinking lol.

Last edited:

but if the warriors do sign Nash, I love what it means for Steph's development. pick
Exactly. This signing is only going to help Steph become an even more lethal PG. I'm happy with him being a consultant.

I honestly wish he signed and played for one more season as a backup for Steph. But that's simply wishful thinking lol.

if Nash is a consultant for GSW and we win another championship, would he get a ring as well? I've always wanted that guy to get his.

if Nash is a consultant for GSW and we win another championship, would he get a ring as well? I've always wanted that guy to get his.
I'd like to think so. If he's a consultant and he helps out Steph and the team through out the season?

That would be dope if they gave him a uni for media day lol.

whether they giv him uni or not he's gonna try to bask in their glow one way or another

kerr basically trying to give his old squad that left over shine

Last edited:
I am loving the Nash factor, you can never have too many talented, high basketball IQ people involved in the organization.

^Exactly. I'm sure he'll take part in the free throw contests after practices.

Happy that he opted to sign on with the Warriors org. I want basketball to start already.

I'm not surprised he turned it down, with the new network deal, he can get more, and I see a lot of potential in him. He's the most underrated Warrior in my opinion. And with Iggy aging, he's going to want more due to the need. I hope we get to keep him, while everyone else loves the Splash Bros, Barnes is one of my favs.

Last edited:
He rejected the offer? How much more annually would he make when the new network deal kicks in??

J-Rich :pimp:

One of my all time favorite basketball players. JRich and Gilbert were so damn fun to watch.

Thanks for the memories JRich.

JRich's last second 3 pt shot against Dallas off the Terry missed FT made my friend a fan for life. He was like "If the Warriors win here, I'll be a fan for life" and the rest is history.

Thanks, JRich! :pimp:

First jersey i bought with my own money was a JRich city throwback. I wish we couldve signed him like we did CWebb so he could finish his career in a Dubs uni.

I remember seeing this JRich dunk and not being that impressed in real time speed.

But the slo-mo replay had me like :wow:

View media item 1723484

Thanks for the memories JRich

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom