LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having good shooters like Ray Allen or Mike Miller is great, but I feel that the team is lacking in bigs. Are Varejao/Haywood/Powell good enough against elite bigs in the league? I'm not so sure.

Having good shooters like Ray Allen or Mike Miller is great, but I feel that the team is lacking in bigs. Are Varejao/Haywood/Powell good enough against elite bigs in the league? I'm not so sure.

Laker fan here, I come in peace.

I think with Bron and the style of play he normally plays, bigs aren't as emphasized.. however yall should go and get another big for insurance purposes as varejao is somewhat injury prone.

I think with Bron and the style of play he normally plays, bigs aren't as emphasized.. however yall should go and get another big for insurance purposes as varejao is somewhat injury prone.

Bulls fan here, come in peace as well ^^

I don't know how good or bad Varejao is, but the Bulls in the 1990's also won championships wiith mediocre centers because they had enough
options for scoring and rebounding. With Lebron, Irving etc. it should be fine. Also, I remember Brendan Haywood wasn't playing bad with MJ with the Wizards.
As long their center is solid in rebounding and execute all standard plays well, it should be enough.

Went to the Mentor mall yesterday for the first time in forever - there was a boutique set up and all he was selling is screen printed lebron jerseys.  He only had two types, one with a 6 and one with a 23.  They were definitely unauthorized and looked homemade 
laugh.gif

Thank yall for the input, fellow NBA fans haha.

Last year Cavs lacked any kind of shot blocking presence in the middle and they havent really addressed it this yr, although Haywood may be of help. I hope the team finds a solid defense-first big man somehow.

Late to the party but just wanna congratulate the loyal Cavs fans. Huge get is an understatement for LeBron. Crazy star power for the city of Cleveland with the trio of LBJ, Wiggins, and Manziel. If only Gordon could get his head on straight.

I was wondering when you were gonna drop in.

Summer League tournament is underway.

Cavs play the winner of Toronto/Houston tomorrow night at 8:30

Do y'all see drake embracing Cleveland like he's done Miami and Houston etc?

I know theirs the bandwagon jokes, but I think this could be good for the city as well

I was wondering when you were gonna drop in.

Summer League tournament is underway.

Cavs play the winner of Toronto/Houston tomorrow night at 8:30
Happy for the city. A good Cavs team is good for basketball and the Eastern Conference.

I've been seriously tempted to pick the Browns in the AFC North, but they're not quite there yet.

Do y'all see drake embracing Cleveland like he's done Miami and Houston etc?

I know theirs the bandwagon jokes, but I think this could be good for the city as well

Yeah, Drake is always quick to embrace something that's arising in popularity, and than of course he'll be gone when these players eventually aint here anymore.

I'm sure you'll see him in the press box seats with Lebron watching Browns games, and he'll be front and center at Cavs games also.

It's refreshing, if anything..

Last edited:

true, i guess...he's a big boy

last time they played together, anderson was 4th in the NBA in PER....behind dwight howard and kobe

:rofl:

Ray Allen will decide within the next week whether or not he will retire or play for the Cavs.

Apparently there isn't another team he'd go to. Cavs or retirement.

Come on down Jesus Shuttlesworth :smokin

After the whole LeBron thing I don't believe a damn thing anyone says or tweets :lol:

Until its official I believe nothing. This story is dead to me.

Summer League in a half hour.

I think this trade is not smart I would not give up Wiggins but i guess Bron calling all the shots now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom