LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though? With Love, the chances of a Finals appearance is all but certain. Clear front runners. With Wiggins...just very good.

Last edited:
Why though? With Love, the chances of a Finals appearance is all but certain. Clear front runners. With Wiggins...just very good.
Dont get me wrong i think adding Love is for sure a strong move but i just think if we could get Love and keep Wiggins that would pan out better, even if it means waiting a year til Love's a FA. I understand Bron wants to win now though so i can't hate on him wanting Love NOW.

Wiggins will be a Gerald Green type player.  This is an easy decision.
Pls get out
indifferent.gif
Time will tell.  All he has shown me so far is inconsistency and athleticism... Remind you of anyone?

Time will tell.  All he has shown me so far is inconsistency and athleticism... Remind you of anyone?
Your not a cavs fan why come in the thread to troll
indifferent.gif
I actually am a Cavs fan...

Not falling for the Wiggins hype does not make me a troll, it makes me opinionated. Gerald Green is by no means a poor player, one of my all time favorite dunkers, but also not an elite player.

Not falling for the Wiggins hype does not make me a troll, it makes me opinionated. Gerald Green is by no means a poor player, one of my all time favorite dunkers, but also not an elite player.
I've never seen you in this thread once besides today :lol: ******* bandwagon as fan :rofl: your a troll get the **** out :lol:

Last edited:

I've never seen you in this thread once besides today
laugh.gif
******* bandwagon as fan
roll.gif
your a troll get the **** out
laugh.gif
I was unaware fandom depends on how long you have been posting in an internet forum...  But word, nothing but love to you homie.

Last edited:
Doubt it.
The offer is Wiggins, Bennett, Brendan Haywood and a draft pick.  

Wouldn't be surprised if this goes through, TWolves are going to have to get something for Love, no chance he stays...

I doubt that cavs offered up wiggy. If im twolves id take love for wiggins straight up because love is gone after this year which they have a >1% chance of making the playoffs anyways, and youre getting back superstar potential and a possible franchise player.

And at the dude claiming hes a cavs fan should put in his sig

Cleveland Cavaliers (2003-2010) (2014-present)

Y'all obviously can't take an opinion, which makes you correct I have no business in here...

Basketball Fan 1993-Present...

Y'all obviously can't take an opinion, which makes you correct I have no business in here...

Well let's see, you were in the LeBron thread talking about LeBron 11 is more iconic than the Jordan 11, you are in the sports thread giving up them neck bones to the Miami Heat. just leave bruh
because dis is u >>>>View media item 1084553

Wiggins going to the FT line like crazy right now. Kid seems to be more assertive in driving to the basket lately.

Too bad Cavs could not execute well at the end, plus Canaan going off :x

Wiggins played well, but still showed his weakness of high-dribbling. Bennett was visibly frustrated with having to go against Motiejunas, who played well today. Although, Bennett did hit a crucial 3 in the 4th Q. I hope the players learned a lot from the summer league and develop well.

As for the rumor about Wiggins - Love trade. I ain't buying it until I see it official. I just don't understand why Cavs would be in such a hurry to trade away a No. 1 pick who has yet to play an NBA game for the team, even if it is for a player like Love. I believe Cavs have all the leverage in this situation and there is no need to pull the trigger fast.

Let's see how Wiggins mesh with LeBron and Kyrie and other players.

What do ppl not understand about trading Wiggins. Trading unrealized potential = smart.

It's like if u were play in blackjack and had a face card showing but someone offered to trade u their 19 hand. Yea you might have 20 or blackjack but the odds are much better you dont.

Then factor how weak Wiggins game actually is atm. LeBron ain't got time fa dat. If it took him 18 yrs to get his ball handling and jumpsuit to this level... How long till he's championship rdy? I don't think he'll ever be a star but I do think he can be a serviceable peice someday.

In conclusion he can start packin. I'll take the walking double double who knocks down threes like 12 footers

Well let's see, you were in the LeBron thread talking about LeBron 11 is more iconic than the Jordan 11, you are in the sports thread giving up them neck bones to the Miami Heat. just leave bruh
because dis is u >>>>
roll.gif
gif is gold 

What do ppl not understand about trading Wiggins. Trading unrealized potential = smart.

It's like if u were play in blackjack and had a face card showing but someone offered to trade u their 19 hand. Yea you might have 20 or blackjack but the odds are much better you dont.

Then factor how weak Wiggins game actually is atm. LeBron ain't got time fa dat. If it took him 18 yrs to get his ball handling and jumpsuit to this level... How long till he's championship rdy? I don't think he'll ever be a star but I do think he can be a serviceable peice someday.

In conclusion he can start packin. I'll take the walking double double who knocks down threes like 12 footers

Cant argue with your logic in fact you make a very valid point :smokin

Except Wiggins already possess many tools to be successful in the L. He's got otherworldly athleticism, which he uses to lock defenders up. Run the court like a deer and knows how to get FTs. Yes his J and dribbling is shaky but you cannot expect a rookie to have everything ready from the get go.

My main concern about Love is that he doesn't help LeBron at all in the defense. In fact, LeBron may need to do more on D because Love is not really a good defender. On the other hand, Wiggins can check the opponent's best wing player, which certainly helps LeBron. And, LeBron will make sure Wiggins develops nicely to become his ultimate side kick in the near future.

Another thing is the going out pieces from Cavs in the rumor... which is Wiggins + Bennett + Haywood??? basically giving up the entire front court for Love. I am positive that if Cavs can stall this talk into February, TWolves will panic and be ok with just Bennett + Waiters + picks for Love. Why not wait it out? Why the hurry?

Except Wiggins already possess many tools to be successful in the L. He's got otherworldly athleticism, which he uses to lock defenders up. Run the court like a deer and knows how to get FTs. Yes his J and dribbling is shaky but you cannot expect a rookie to have everything ready from the get go.

My main concern about Love is that he doesn't help LeBron at all in the defense. In fact, LeBron may need to do more on D because Love is not really a good defender. On the other hand, Wiggins can check the opponent's best wing player, which certainly helps LeBron. And, LeBron will make sure Wiggins develops nicely to become his ultimate side kick in the near future.

Another thing is the going out pieces from Cavs in the rumor... which is Wiggins + Bennett + Haywood??? basically giving up the entire front court for Love. I am positive that if Cavs can stall this talk into February, TWolves will panic and be ok with just Bennett + Waiters + picks for Love. Why not wait it out? Why the hurry?
pretty much how i see it. and @JEWSEEJAY  You make good points as well. 

Something I've been thinking is Lebron/Wiggins = Jordan/Pippen in terms of a having a dynamic set of wing players. Michael raised Scottie's game to the point that even after Michael retired he was able to make deep playoff runs. (not trying to take away anything from Scotties skill set). I think Lebron can motivate Wiggins to that level to take over after he's done, while still having kyrie to share the load.

So in summation love and wiggins are really both crapshoots. Obviously Love is an established NBA player but outside of statistics he hasnt done a lot in his career. 

Wiggins is a player with all the upside in the world but hasn't played in NBA game yet. I say at least give the kid until the trade dead line. You know what youre getting with Love and the wolves hands are tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom