Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Monta + Philly = All-Star.
pimp.gif
While the W's will have 0. Okay I'm done for the night. Hopefully when I wake up , the Ws will announce that the trade talk is dead and they changed their mind on MJ.
grin.gif

My thing is, you don't build around either one of them. They would both be nice pieces that complement the piece.

My thing is, you don't build around either one of them. They would both be nice pieces that complement the piece.

pimp.gif
While the W's will have 0. Okay I'm done for the night. Hopefully when I wake up , the Ws will announce that the trade talk is dead and they changed their mind on MJ.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

pimp.gif
grin.gif
Because the title of All Star actually means something, right? 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

pimp.gif
grin.gif
Because the title of All Star actually means something, right? 

Can someone explain to me where all this talk about Monta not being a team player is coming from? I mean he is a shooting guard and his job is to score, which is something he is great at. What more can you ask of him? I mean given his physical attributes you would be surprised that he can even contribute as much as does on a regularly basis. 
I never understood the hate that he gets. He doesn't dominate the ball as much as people thinks. I mean he averages 5.6 assist a game and has a usage percent of 28.1 compared to Durant on OKC and James on Miami with 30.6 and 31.5. His percentage is extremely low considering he is the best player on the team. 

Can someone explain to me where all this talk about Monta not being a team player is coming from? I mean he is a shooting guard and his job is to score, which is something he is great at. What more can you ask of him? I mean given his physical attributes you would be surprised that he can even contribute as much as does on a regularly basis. 
I never understood the hate that he gets. He doesn't dominate the ball as much as people thinks. I mean he averages 5.6 assist a game and has a usage percent of 28.1 compared to Durant on OKC and James on Miami with 30.6 and 31.5. His percentage is extremely low considering he is the best player on the team. 

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Didnt read anything other than your first line.  Are you hearing hes not a team player?  I havent heard that.

Didnt read anything other than your first line.  Are you hearing hes not a team player?  I havent heard that.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Exactly. I don't think anyone thinks Curry will develop into a franchise player, but he'll be an excellent 2nd or 3rd guy. Plus there's not a lot of PG's Monta can play aside without the backcourt being a defensive liability almost every night.
Having Iggy would be a step up on the defensive side of the ball & it'd allow Steph to play without the ball in the half court offense.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Exactly. I don't think anyone thinks Curry will develop into a franchise player, but he'll be an excellent 2nd or 3rd guy. Plus there's not a lot of PG's Monta can play aside without the backcourt being a defensive liability almost every night.
Having Iggy would be a step up on the defensive side of the ball & it'd allow Steph to play without the ball in the half court offense.

Originally Posted by dland24

I have heard that he doesn't make the team better and that he is a ball-hog. 

Originally Posted by dland24

I have heard that he doesn't make the team better and that he is a ball-hog. 

Back
Top Bottom