LOCK

you guys gotta remember Eli ruined Juice's life... its been all down hill for him since he black mailed him with the information on his father.

Yep, I'll expand earlier about what I said on his character development. When they first introduced him he was the new hard headed sheriff in town readily to subdue the rampant corruption in Charming. At the same time, he was incredulous to Samcro's underlying influence on Charming. As the show progressed, he slowly transformed and came to fruition that the way it works is to tread lightly. After all, Officer Hale did it and so did Friend zone Unser. Hence, what we saw with his dealing with Juice was his personal introduction and his amateur mindset. Afterwards when the whole Juice ordeal didn't go as planned, he knew he he had to play according to Samcro, not undermine in order to sustain his law enforcement stature without being corrupted.

tumblr_min3mvXIrD1ra4ssmo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Unser lowkey planted the seed to get Tara murked, smh..

Him and Juice gotta go.. Gemma can too, I wouldn't emm be mad.. Itz not gon happen tho..

Last edited:
just saw the last scene again, and i hate tara but that was brutal.

and whoever said juice wrong Eli ruined that boy and caused his life in the club to go way bad, so **** da opps

Episode had me sick.... I'm sitting there watching at work like :x :smh: >:

What a way to go... How you get killed by a fork?

I really thought they would have scrapped but to drown and get your skull poked as if it was a cake on a Sunday afternoon though?

Looking back at that gif of Tara and Jax.... Man i remember how much I actually thought she was a cutie back then.

Also, I know she not the best looking but got damn yall going in on her. Talmbout her hands and her head... :rofl:

I was always into Tara for some reason, I like dark haired women. Even Don Draper wanted some of that.

part of the character.  It wouldn't make sense for her to look all fresh-faced after being worn down by all the madness surrounding her all this time (hideous haircut excluded)

No, not part of her character..Maggie Siff has aged really badly over the last few years..Even watching the SOA aftershow just made it way more obviouse that she isn't half as decent looking as she was when she started the show..

Am i the only one that thought that Aftershow was FORCED (trying too hard to imitate Talking Bad, and Talking Dead on AMC), and the host SUCKED? His questions were terrible and his interviewing skills were atrocious... I can't be the only one... SMFH

Am i the only one that thought that Aftershow was FORCED (trying too hard to imitate Talking Bad, and Talking Dead on AMC), and the host SUCKED? His questions were terrible and his interviewing skills were atrocious... I can't be the only one... SMFH
I agree. Then it was cut short.

They continued it online at midnight ET I think.

But yea, totally agree. He seems to be a huge fan who was a little star struck :lol: he could barely get the words out of his mouth.

I felt like he was eyeing Kurt a little hard too :lol:

Just watched the vid of Big Opie getting killed again

Toughest **** to watch I've ever seen on tv

Yep. I think all shows that have post-aftershows should automatically designate the host to be Chris Hardwick.

Last edited:

Yep. I think all shows that have post-aftershows should automatically designate the host to be Chris Hardwick.

he was a bit of a slobber also but he kept it under wraps

Some people voiced their dislike for hardwick in the twd thread. I like listening to him on his Nerdist podcast more than those aftershows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom