LOCK

btw that moviw with maggie siff and the lawyer lady in the sex scenes is on netflix, it's called Concussion. I love you Maggie Siff.

Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter keeps the revelations coming.

The maverick writer fronts a weekly YouTube spot called WTF Sutter in which he gives free reign to his opinions and ideas - and where he drops hints on the new series of Sons of Anarchy.

Last week, he revealed that CCH Pounder and Kim Dickens would have limited roles in the seventh and final season due to them both having commitments elsewhere. Now he has put a figure on how much they'll show up - claiming it will be between 2-4 episodes each.

Jimmy Smits is back as a regular, and former Sopranos star Drea de Matteo, will has also been promoted from a recurring character to a series staple.

See Also - Drea de Matteo ready to return for SOA Season 7

Charles Barosky will also return.

Sutter claimed that he had been tempted to introduce another new sheriff to the show, but that "We’re trying to avoid the new sheriff in town device because we’ve kinda used it."

So what would you like to see happen in the final series? And given that Sutter has previously complained about FX not meeting his demands - do you think he will get another show on the network? Write in below with all your thoughts and speculations.
(Source tet)

Netflix stops at season 5 [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

‘Sons of Anarchy’ Casts Marilyn Manson in Recurring Role

FX drama “Sons of Anarchy” has cast musician Marilyn Manson in a recurring role for its upcoming seventh and final season.

Manson will play Ron Tully, an imprisoned white supremacist shot-caller who Jax uses to expand his power base.

“‘Sons’ has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” said Manson. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of ‘SOA’ is about that relationship. So, now all I need is a motorcycle.”

Manson has previously appeared on “Eastbound and Down” and lent his voice to “Once Upon a Time” last season.

“Sons of Anarchy” returns to FX for its final season in September 2014.

How did season 6 end?
I saw all if it but I can't remember exactly what happened at the end of the season.

How did season 6 end?
I saw all if it but I can't remember exactly what happened at the end of the season.

DO NOT READ THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SEASON 6.

Jax and Tara end up working that deal where she doesn't leave with the kids. Stays in Charming to raise them.
Jax takes the blame for the source of the KG9, in return they drop chargers against Tara.
Gemma thinks Tara is still turning on the club
Gemma kills Tara in Jax's kitchen
Jax leaves the president flash to bobby instead of Chibs
Jax goes home to turn himself in
Walks into kitchen, finds Tara's fine *** dead
DA sees all this and Jax's gun
Reaper comes across the screen,
You begin to cry.

Jax is not seeing a jail cell at the start on next season. They're going to alibi him and might be a non issue.

They may try to hang Trya's murder on him though, saying he called in a hit

DO NOT READ THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SEASON 6.
Jax and Tara end up working that deal where she doesn't leave with the kids. Stays in Charming to raise them.
Jax takes the blame for the source of the KG9, in return they drop chargers against Tara.
Gemma thinks Tara is still turning on the club
Gemma kills Tara in Jax's kitchen
Jax leaves the president flash to bobby instead of Chibs
Jax goes home to turn himself in
Walks into kitchen, finds Tara's fine *** dead
DA sees all this and Jax's gun
Reaper comes across the screen,
You begin to cry.
aint nobody crying over that except jax 
laugh.gif

This show has been on a decline. Last few seasons have been meh. I don't want to see manson's alien looking self on the show either.

This show has been on a decline. Last few seasons have been meh. I don't want to see manson's alien looking self on the show either.

I disagree..I don't think the show has been on a decline at all..I do, however, feel like they've gotten too far away from the whole motorcycle club culture..Each season that goes bye you see them riding less and less..For the final season they need to get back to their roots of what a MC is all about..

Maybe i've just been watching shows that are better. Used to really like this show but now I don't find it as enjoyable to watch.

I still watch SOA but the killing has gotten OD these last few seasons. Now when someone dies I don't even care, cause someone dies pretty much every episode

Jax says, "It's gonna get ALOT worse before it gets better," and then he kills a @#$% load of dudes and repeats "It's gonna get ALOT worse before it gets better" :rofl: like man, you're the one continuously making @#$% worse when you've had so many chances to leave!

Last edited:
I still watch SOA but the killing has gotten OD these last few seasons. Now when someone dies I don't even care, cause someone dies pretty much every episode

Jax says, "It's gonna get ALOT worse before it gets better," and then he kills a @#$% load of dudes and repeats "It's gonna get ALOT worse before it gets better" :rofl: like man, you're the one continuously making @#$% worse when you've had so many chances to leave!

Yea people do die EVERY episode. :lol:

But hey they have to survive out here. Charming ain't for Suckas. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom