Locked-Up Friends UNAPPRECIATION

My best friend got locked up yesterday. He just got off parole last month too.
30t6p3b.gif
 Looks like its going to be years before we chill again. All I know about it is hear-say, though. My other friend (He's in my small circle of homies I always chill with) is also locked up. He got violated by his probation officer (Same PO as me
devil.gif
) and he's been in for a month and a half. This summer ain't looking too hot so far.

30t6p3b.gif
 Looks like its going to be years before we chill again. All I know about it is hear-say, though. My other friend (He's in my small circle of homies I always chill with) is also locked up. He got violated by his probation officer (Same PO as me
devil.gif
) and he's been in for a month and a half. This summer ain't looking too hot so far.

Not to sound like a ****, but you guys sound like a group of winners.

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
Guess I do sound like a ****

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]

one of my best friends from back in the day can't seem to stay out of his own way. i want to help him out, but there's only so much you can do for someone who seemingly doesn't want to help themselves

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

You act like the legal system is fair in this country or something.
eyes.gif

one of my best friends from back in the day can't seem to stay out of his own way. i want to help him out, but there's only so much you can do for someone who seemingly doesn't want to help themselves

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

eyes.gif

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]

Not to sound like a ****, but you are a winner!

Spoiler [+]
I ain't even mad tho

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]

Not to sound like a ****, but you are a winner!

Spoiler [+]
I ain't even mad tho

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

You act like the legal system is great in this country or something.
eyes.gif
Yeah, system blows, I wont argue that.

Accountability goes a long way as well, can't blame someone else all the time.  The people you surround yourself, at least those closest to you will either lift you up to new heights or drag you down to the lowest of lows.

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

You act like the legal system is great in this country or something.
eyes.gif
Yeah, system blows, I wont argue that.

Accountability goes a long way as well, can't blame someone else all the time.  The people you surround yourself, at least those closest to you will either lift you up to new heights or drag you down to the lowest of lows.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

That's exactly how I've felt about it too. But, he was "bout that life" from jump. It's just not easy seeing cats you grew up with and chill with on a regular basis go through that you know? Worst part is I'm on probation so there's no way I can visit.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

That's exactly how I've felt about it too. But, he was "bout that life" from jump. It's just not easy seeing cats you grew up with and chill with on a regular basis go through that you know? Worst part is I'm on probation so there's no way I can visit.
30t6p3b.gif

Same. He's out now though. I just hope it lasts.

Same. He's out now though. I just hope it lasts.

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

eyes.gif
cant be serious. if you are non stop committing crimes its you not the "system"

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

eyes.gif
cant be serious. if you are non stop committing crimes its you not the "system"

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif

You guys sound like you're doing very well in life. props.

good post kid.

indifferent.gif
@this post.
The system blows? Just stay your %$@#!$+ lane and don't commit %$@#!$+ crimes. I grew up in a rough neighborhood and made it all the way to %$@#!$+ wall street. I'm tired of people in the hood making dumb excuses. I did dumb %%%! when I was younger, but everything I did I held myself accountable for. I never blamed "the man" or some higher authority.

I got people I use to hang with who are behind bars. They mad idiotic decisions.......that's life

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif

You guys sound like you're doing very well in life. props.

good post kid.

indifferent.gif
@this post.
The system blows? Just stay your %$@#!$+ lane and don't commit %$@#!$+ crimes. I grew up in a rough neighborhood and made it all the way to %$@#!$+ wall street. I'm tired of people in the hood making dumb excuses. I did dumb %%%! when I was younger, but everything I did I held myself accountable for. I never blamed "the man" or some higher authority.

I got people I use to hang with who are behind bars. They mad idiotic decisions.......that's life

Freee My Homie KROME 287KREW! He gets out in August , got locked up In Januarary we use to to kick it heavily , piecing up and stuff
laugh.gif
Mann , cant wait till he gets out. Gonna go straight killing the streets of La mobbing it up with the paint!
SLOWMOE RLSK

Back
Top Bottom