Locked-Up Friends UNAPPRECIATION

Freee My Homie KROME 287KREW! He gets out in August , got locked up In Januarary we use to to kick it heavily , piecing up and stuff
laugh.gif
Mann , cant wait till he gets out. Gonna go straight killing the streets of La mobbing it up with the paint!
SLOWMOE RLSK

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

good post kid.

laugh.gif

*DEAD*
I ain't even mad. I respect your right to your opinion. However, seeing as how you don't know me, you really can't comment on my situation. I have never blamed anything that affects me or my situation on anyone or anything. Please don't include me in your generalizations. Even still, congrats on your making it out of your neighborhood 
pimp.gif
, I hope to someday make it too.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

good post kid.

laugh.gif

*DEAD*
I ain't even mad. I respect your right to your opinion. However, seeing as how you don't know me, you really can't comment on my situation. I have never blamed anything that affects me or my situation on anyone or anything. Please don't include me in your generalizations. Even still, congrats on your making it out of your neighborhood 
pimp.gif
smile.gif

congrats on your making it out of your neighborhood 
pimp.gif
smile.gif

You need to surround yourself with better people, otherwise it will difficult for you to make it out because you will feel obligated to constantly carry the dead weight of others that don't want to reach the heights you envision.

I don't mean that as an insult, it's just reality.

Although we do not know you, you've painted a pretty bad portrait of yourself.  Two friends locked up, and you're on parole.

pimp.gif
smile.gif

You need to surround yourself with better people, otherwise it will difficult for you to make it out because you will feel obligated to constantly carry the dead weight of others that don't want to reach the heights you envision.

Although we do not know you, you've painted a pretty bad portrait of yourself.  Two friends locked up, and you're on parole.

most of my homeboys who get time brought it on them self so i cant really feel sorry for em, even tho its sad. one dude i grew up wit just got 30 years for robbin his football coach & all kind stupid crazy @!@$

most of my homeboys who get time brought it on them self so i cant really feel sorry for em, even tho its sad. one dude i grew up wit just got 30 years for robbin his football coach & all kind stupid crazy @!@$

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

pimp.gif
smile.gif

Oh, there's no ill-will. I completely agree with what you have said, but you would have to agree it's hard to part ways with someone that has had your back whether you're right or wrong. Also, by me still being free it goes to show I have grown. The younger, dumber, ignorant me would have jumped at the chance to put in work. However, I have a responsibility to myself before others, and its taken going on 23 years for me to realize that. And to your saying "parole", no disrespect, but if you read my OP you would have noticed I said my friend and I shared the same PROBATION officer. No biggie, just I have only been to county jail, not state prison. I'm not mad though.
smile.gif

pimp.gif
smile.gif

Oh, there's no ill-will. I completely agree with what you have said, but you would have to agree it's hard to part ways with someone that has had your back whether you're right or wrong. Also, by me still being free it goes to show I have grown. The younger, dumber, ignorant me would have jumped at the chance to put in work. However, I have a responsibility to myself before others, and its taken going on 23 years for me to realize that. And to your saying "parole", no disrespect, but if you read my OP you would have noticed I said my friend and I shared the same PROBATION officer. No biggie, just I have only been to county jail, not state prison. I'm not mad though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Not to sound like a ****, but you guys sound like a group of winners.

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
Guess I do sound like a ****
F outta here.

You act like the legal system is fair in this country or something.
eyes.gif

you don't even know what they did to say if its the system or just them being dumb
laugh.gif

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

eyes.gif

you don't even know what they did to say if its the system or just them being dumb
laugh.gif

an dee 51o- The justice system is terrible in the US. Im a dc cop and I hate when I lock someone up they walk the next day..... also OP choose better friends its not cool to be in jail or be affiliated with people in it

an dee 51o- The justice system is terrible in the US. Im a dc cop and I hate when I lock someone up they walk the next day..... also OP choose better friends its not cool to be in jail or be affiliated with people in it

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

eyes.gif

It's not fair but stop doing stuff that puts you in the system I'm tired of people crying about the legal system there is enough ways to make $$ legally 2 avoid illegal lifestyles it may not be a life of glamour but I would prefer working at mcdonalds b4 risking Fleece Johnson as my bunk buddy

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
F outta here.

eyes.gif

It's not fair but stop doing stuff that puts you in the system I'm tired of people crying about the legal system there is enough ways to make $$ legally 2 avoid illegal lifestyles it may not be a life of glamour but I would prefer working at mcdonalds b4 risking Fleece Johnson as my bunk buddy

dont have bestfriends anymore, last best friend i had is dead; died at the age of 17

but cousin been locked up for years in and out expecting him to be released soon

0001121633.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

YOB:1979
RACE:ASIAN
HEIGHT:5'04''
WEIGHT:120
EYE COLOR:BROWN
HAIR COLOR:BLACK

SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS

5 dots tattoo (like on the 5 side of a dice)

INCARCERATION DETAILS

MAJOR OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION:FLOYD COUNTY CI
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE:N/A Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH:NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CASE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE:CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS:ACTIVE

KNOWN ALIASES

A.K.A.LE,JASON
A.K.A.NGUYEN,JIMMY

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES

CASE NO: 509432
OFFENSE:impersonating another
CONVICTION COUNTY:GWINNETT COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE:09/06/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH:0 YEARS, 12 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
CRIME COMMIT DATE:08/29/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH:13 YEARS, 24 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

my cousin was about that life

dont have bestfriends anymore, last best friend i had is dead; died at the age of 17

but cousin been locked up for years in and out expecting him to be released soon

0001121633.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

YOB:1979
RACE:ASIAN
HEIGHT:5'04''
WEIGHT:120
EYE COLOR:BROWN
HAIR COLOR:BLACK

SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS

5 dots tattoo (like on the 5 side of a dice)

INCARCERATION DETAILS

MAJOR OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION:FLOYD COUNTY CI
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE:N/A Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH:NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CASE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE:CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS:ACTIVE

KNOWN ALIASES

A.K.A.LE,JASON
A.K.A.NGUYEN,JIMMY

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES