lol @ thls belng a crlme... another couger at lt wlth students : sarah jones...

Originally Posted by cornzilla

That track coach 
eek.gif

That school must have a criteria of only hiring attractive women.

Are you guys serious about the track coach?She looks disgusting.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

lol @ this belng a crime

...yeah well, seems harmless when its an older female with a younger male. but if its the other way around then what?

....and honestly, even when its an older female its not all its cracked up to be. a younger person can develop some serious issues over something like this. word to Antoine Fisher.

U on ur Debbie downer flow right now??

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

lol @ this belng a crime

...yeah well, seems harmless when its an older female with a younger male. but if its the other way around then what?

....and honestly, even when its an older female its not all its cracked up to be. a younger person can develop some serious issues over something like this. word to Antoine Fisher.

You already noe lt's a double standard... women got the long end of the stlc...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I want that track coach tho.
pimp.gif
To hell with the Ben-gal chick and the kid
I'm saying though, this random !!+ school with all these bomb !!+ teachers? 
Were the Bengals cheerleaders the full staff at this high school? 

OH I am nOt surprised.. some jealous girl probably snitched bcuz some kids cant keep their mouth shut and gotta brag...

I didn't even realize that black Shorty was the track coach. I just thought she was another Bengals cheerleader......I like how this principal hires his staff!!

lucky S.O.B

Where were all these freaky teachers when i was in school?

P.S 26 years old is not a cougar, or maybe im just gettin old? lol

These type of situations prove that theres attractive women out there waiting to get smashed but dudes aint going at them.  So they stoop down and let HS boys hit it.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

These type of situations prove that theres attractive women out there waiting to get smashed but dudes aint going at them.  So they stoop down and let HS boys hit it.

I think teachers are just freaks, this happens way too often. Imagine all the situations where the student doesn't rat on himself.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

The title needs to be changed, she's 26 how is she a cougar? 

If you're smashing 16 year olds and your 26... you qualify as a cougar.

Back
Top Bottom