lol @ thls belng a crlme... another couger at lt wlth students : sarah jones...

Originally Posted by flightwhite21

Originally Posted by WaitWut

AYO I went to this high school. Dixie Heights High School.
She started teaching there my junior year (07-08)

Saw this ##$ coming from the time she started. She goes to the same gym I do... Well, she did. 

roll.gif
nerd.gif
tell me more
She came in and there was buzz around the whole school. Girls wanted to be her, guys wanted to get with her. It was on 4/5 guys list to go after her before they graduated. She didn't come across like it would happen but I can't say I'm surprised it did. Dudes would line up down the block to be a student aide for her class. 
laugh.gif

Can you get us more pics of the track coach??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'll nominate you for NTer of the year!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by WaitWut

nerd.gif
tell me more
She came in and there was buzz around the whole school. Girls wanted to be her, guys wanted to get with her. It was on 4/5 guys list to go after her before they graduated. She didn't come across like it would happen but I can't say I'm surprised it did. Dudes would line up down the block to be a student aide for her class. 
laugh.gif

Can you get us more pics of the track coach??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'll nominate you for NTer of the year!

I second this......That track coach needs to get famous somehow.....

Half of the track coach's face consisted of sunglasses, how the hell do you know shes attractive? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Half of the track coach's face consisted of sunglasses, how the hell do you know shes attractive? 
laugh.gif

I mean she has nice facial features, a cute voice, and more likely than not her body is on point. The only thing that can go wrong is if she's cross eyed or has Lebron's hairline.
laugh.gif

WOW the mom (principal) could potentially get 5 years in prison, SMH. that is OD.

anyways, the teacher is a definite butterface.

I just want to know why they were saying Ben-gals and not Bengals?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

How is a 26 y/o considered a cougar??? LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this!
But seriously that track coach > her.. Doesn't even matter.. these damn middle school/high school kids are lucky as hell
30t6p3b.gif
I had a few teachers while in school that were 
embarassed.gif

man she will be lucky if they dont hit her with the whole 5. KY is a commonwealth and a nasty nasty court system..they handed me 10 years on a first offence trafficking charge when I was 18. she better hope her "status" with the team helps her out some.Been to some games at that HS they do have some hottie teachers 
laugh.gif
. Wish I could find those pics that came out of her before when she filed that lawsuit

lol come on now is this real life? and the track coach looking like that too??? lol

Back
Top Bottom