Look at this Top 100 Basketball Shoes of All Time vol..i dont know about that

laugh.gif
at the Nike Shox Vision TB being ranked ahead of the Jordan IX...

and did they really just rank the Jordan 60+ above the IV's?? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and SMH at the XX3's being ranked behind the XIX's...

i've got so many problems with this list.

that list sucks.

laugh.gif
at the Nike Shox Vision TB being ranked ahead of the Jordan IX...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and SMH at the XX3's being ranked behind the XIX's...

i've got so many problems with this list.

that list sucks.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yea man, check Ijapino's post.  The IV's are #27 and the 60+ is #24.  Blasphemy!!!  IMO the IV's are more memorable.  Hello? Shot over Ehlo to beat the Cavs!!!

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yea man, check Ijapino's post.  The IV's are #27 and the 60+ is #24.  Blasphemy!!!  IMO the IV's are more memorable.  Hello? Shot over Ehlo to beat the Cavs!!!

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

WTH? Jordan 60+ is ranked #24? Wow...

I dunno who's behind that list, but that ranking is HORRIBLE.  That Jordan 60+  should not have made the top 1000 let a lone the top 100.  Putting the Jordan 1 before the Chuck T is a no no sorry, and there were waaaaaaaaay to many dope shoes missing from that list.  Did the agassi's even make it cause I didn't see them.  I think its time to put a LEGIT list together and post that up, cause that one was an absolute disgrace.

I dunno who's behind that list, but that ranking is HORRIBLE.  That Jordan 60+  should not have made the top 1000 let a lone the top 100.  Putting the Jordan 1 before the Chuck T is a no no sorry, and there were waaaaaaaaay to many dope shoes missing from that list.  Did the agassi's even make it cause I didn't see them.  I think its time to put a LEGIT list together and post that up, cause that one was an absolute disgrace.

this is a horrible list and look at basketball sneakers. i wouldn't rock half of those, not to mention dude had like 10 spelling errors.

this is a horrible list and look at basketball sneakers. i wouldn't rock half of those, not to mention dude had like 10 spelling errors.

converse weapon top 10??? well anyway aint no way one could make a top 100 in the right order... but a lot of heat on that list..... good thang!

converse weapon top 10??? well anyway aint no way one could make a top 100 in the right order... but a lot of heat on that list..... good thang!

I would have liked to have seen the XVI on there. But seriously I have no idea why the 60+ is even on there. It's higher than the X and the IV. Straight BS.

this
mad.gif

I would have liked to have seen the XVI on there. But seriously I have no idea why the 60+ is even on there. It's higher than the X and the IV. Straight BS.

this
mad.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

The ranking is horrible. The guy must have just taken every basketball shoe he could think of and listed it. But they were all BASKETBALL shoes. Hence the Agassi's non-inclusion.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

The ranking is horrible. The guy must have just taken every basketball shoe he could think of and listed it. But they were all BASKETBALL shoes. Hence the Agassi's non-inclusion.

Back
Top Bottom