Looks like it could be another Govt. Shutdown...smh

It's not the stock market gonna crash this time, it's the govt gonna crash.
If govt crashes the stock market will follow

Initially, yes. But as money comes pouring out of the bond market it's gonna have to go somewhere. It's not going to euro bonds, it's not going to developing country bonds. It's going into dollar based assets, there will be so much liquidity and not enough supply to meet the demand of investment. Stock market is tiny compared to bond market, if just a fraction of that money went to stocks it could take off.

More propaganda to keep the us people scared smh...I feel were better off saving up and moving to the islands especially if your African American

Last edited:
Ehh govt shutdown doesn't really adversely affect us here in the DMV area. Last time it was paid vacation for non essential employees. Traffic was also much better.

More propaganda to keep the us people scared smh...I feel were better off saving up and moving to the islands especially if your African American
Man I swear I've contemplating moving back home to stack for a few years and straight bouncing.

But I don't have the balls  
frown.gif

Can't this **** wait until I've established myself?

Trying to catch the PJ out when ish eventually hits the fan

Our country is in its misguided "I know everything" teen years. Doesn't help that the country built itself up so quick to become a world power. It's almost like its a rich misguided teen, can't tell it nothin.

Care about what . Gov workers getting another paid vacation . All this is just smoke and mirrors bs . It's all a show . Ish ain't real .
nothin crazy going to happen bruh .

This. I'm not worried about much but a natural disaster. And since those are beyond my control no point in worrying about that either.

Last edited:
Bruh the gov't shuts down all the time. :lol: they need to stop making us pay taxes when it shuts down. Even trade off I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom