LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

HERE, nobody else wanted to do it. So I figured I would give in and make the thread.

I’ve got a new numbers-related Lost mystery for ya. Anyone know what 02022010 means? I do — it’s the show’s return date!
ABC just confirmed that Lost will kick off its sixth andfinal season with a two-hour premiere on Tuesday, Feb. 2 from 9-11 pm.The requisite recap special will start things off at 8 pm. Thefollowing week, Lost will settle into its regular Tuesday-9 pm perch.

The ABC press release announcing Lost’s return date alsorevealed who among the show’s cast will receive full-time,series-regular billing in season 6. And the winners are… NaveenAndrews (Sayid), Nestor Carbonell (Richard), Emilie de Ravin (Claire),Michael Emerson (Ben), Jeff Fahey (Frank) Matthew Fox (Jack), JorgeGarcia (Hurley), Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), YunjinKim (Sun), Ken Leung (Miles), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), Terry O’Quinn(Locke), and Zuleikha Robinson (Ilana).

Not mentioned in the press release, but confirmed to return on aguest-star and/or recurring basis, are Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet), IanSomerhalder (Boone), Rebecca Mader (Charlotte), Dominic Monaghan(Charlie), Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond), and Katey Sagal (Helen). Thatlist will no doubt grow as the season progresses.

What do you think of the new time-slot? Sound off below!

Lost-The-Final-Season-lost-9141259-1280-1024.jpg

Here's the episode titles for anyone who wants to know:

Spoiler [+]
Episode 1: LAX
Episode 2: LAX (2)
Episode 3: What Kate Does
Episode 4: The Substitute
Episode 5: Lighthouse
Episode 6: Sundown
Episode 7: Dr. Linus
Episode 8: Recon
Episode 9: Ab Aeterno

This should be one hell of a season. No new footage has been leaked because the producers have said that it would reveal too much. Hopefully we can get this thread rolling since the old one is on it's last leg. Lets get it!

Concerning Libby......

Spoiler [+]
Her and Michael have been confirmed. That press release is old, but I didn't feel like searching for a new one or writing one myself.

AWESOME!!! I hate to admit it, because I was for keeping the old thread....but now it REALLY feels like LOST is really almost here.

There is conformation on Libby out there. I won't say if it confirms that she is or isn't, but it's out there. It's somewhere in the otherthread
laugh.gif

Old Thread link ---- http://niketalk.com/topic/141091

edit- just seen it's in EBW's spoiler.

I've been patiently waiting... Avoiding the previous Lost thread out of fear of reading spoilers...

Once Again... It's On!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

I usually work tuesday nights but I'll be doing whatever it takes to have off every week this season.

<3

First page.

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

EBW I just noticed your tags...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Tags : sexy juliet, sexy kate, season 6, goat, waaaaaallllllltttttttttttttttttt, dead is dead, you all everybody, lost

wink.gif

I figured i'd go ahead and get this one rolling since nobody else wanted to. I was heavy on the keep the old thread bandwagon, but once people mentionedthe big threads crashing and stuff like that, I said "ok, lets go". The old thread was a good one, but after all, it IS the "beginning of theend".
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's ALMOST HERE. Next Tuesday, i'm REALLY going to be bugging out all day.

FEB 2>>>CHRISTMAS, MY BIRTHDAY, NEW YEARS EVE, ETC.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After all the crap i've been talking about how hype I am for the show my boys are finally starting to come around like "bruh, I need to borrow themDVDs"

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

crazy ebw u had a great time droppind spoliers in the last thread didnt you
?

I guess. I always put them in spoiler tags and told people how big of a spoiler it was so it wouldn't ruin too much if they didn't want. I was too ancywithout any promos to NOT check spoilers.

I does still bother me that Walt isn't in that poster (or any S6 poster). I REALLY hope he makes an appearance, or his story is somewhat explained more inS6.

reposting my thoughts and theories to this thread:

jack and locke attitude wise are completely different but have the same abilities...to do the extraordinary or the unbelievable.They both just happen to beleaders also.
jack has performed miracle operations...first on his ex wife,then on the girls father and then on ben,yet he still doesnt believe in anything supernatural,while being constantly reminded that he has a gift. Its interesting because jack has performed the majority of his works off island.
locke is a living miracle, he was paralyzed from the waist down but can now walk, he has been shot and left for dead in a ditch, but somehow got out ofthat...i would bring up his strangling but we all know he hasnt been the same since then.
Last night i watched the first episode with my girl, not really paying attention to the story since i know it, but i paid attention to how everyone acted andwho they were before the island.
Im thinking jacob and the other guy had a bet saying that if two people with pure hearts and naturally had a yearning to help people, but were raised undercompletely different circumstances, were brought with a bunch of people with various backgrounds how would they get through this.
by "get through this" i mean would they try to use the island for their personal purpose or would they just want out, or go back and face thehorrible lives they led before they crashed.

Think about it everyone has something they hate about their past because of how wrong it is or how negatively it has impacted their life.
jack-drinking,wife left him
locke- lost his legs,dad betrayed him
sawyer- con artist
kate-killed her dad
sayid- torturer
sun- cheated on jin
jin- assassin
charlie- heroin
hurley-lol winning the lottery, i think for some reason thats why hurley is the game changer that everyone seems to talk about, because instead of trying tokeep the money and live all outlandish, he is trying to get away...inadvertently getting on a plane that he thought would take him someplace but ended uptaking him with these people.

I feel like they are all just apart of a godly game in which they try to test mans conscious and free will, I dont just mean the castaways but EVERYONE on theshow(which could explain why everyone who has ever been on the show is coming back.) They dont have to be mean spirited to be on the island(like desmond) butlike desmond some people were affected by the actions of certain people that made them part of the game. In desmonds case that would be widmore. Just like infarradays case it was his mother mrs. hawking. There is a scene in season 5 between widmore and hawking where it seems like they know whats going to happen yetthey cant prevent it. Its almost as if the children of some of Losts most mysterious characters(christian shepard, Mrs. Hawking, Widmore,even inadvertently Benfor alex) are playing a game that their parents lost. Richard Alpert could in fact be the spiritual/physical guide for these people never directly interferringbut giving clues and insights along the way. Even in some pretty tense situations Richard as always had the cool head, he doesnt really seem to fear eitherjacob or the other guy, he just seems more like the referee.

The show is constantly touching on themes like fate and destiny, what certain people were meant to do and how there seems to be always enough time to becomewho you are supposed to be. with jack its always been about fixing things, when he returns to the island hes a janitor and hardly in any position tolead,something he just had to learn to accept with sawyer he was all about himself,very selfish, he did at one point of the show have all the guns,medicine,and various other supplies that he just wouldnt give up,now hes leading people,going back for them and making sure noone really get left behind. whenjin and sun first arrived, their marriage was on the rocks and they both had many secrets,since then they have grown extremely close together only to beseperated by epic proportions,maybe to show them how much they really do appreciate each other and how they never really lost love for one another...they justwerent using it right away.

i dont have an explanation for kate/claire...kate hasnt really changed and claire stressed so much about raising aaron instead of just owning up to it, thatnow she has to watch as someone else raises him. class is about to start again i apologize for not making any sense if that is the case, its hard to keep mymind in one place especially about LOST,they really do pack alot into the episodes, Im trying to think of particular scenes and examples but a million aregoing through my head right now. ill post more on this theory later...i advise people who seem confident that they are caught up in the shows events, to justwatch season 1 episodes...knowing what you know now and going back is pretty mindblowing, the replay value is amazing, i think the pilot is actually better nowthan it was when it first aired till then

Still watching season 1, and ive come to the conclusion that hurley is in fact an equivalent to richard alpert,he just doesnt know it yet. There are manyinstances where hurley has guided people to make the right decision,whether they know it or not,or just keeping people in good spirits,much like richard doeswith the others. Hurley made the golf course to calm people down,he convinced sawyer to give him the manifest,he has a couple of convos with jack, and jackactually listens to him, this also explains why hurley can see dead people and why he threw himself in that asylum,he probably thinks he is crazy.

the big reason i believe this though is because hurley can see jacobs cabin,not only that but locke and ben took hurley with them...why? Hurley has comethrough in the clutch particularly in the season 3 finale where everyone told him he was too fat or he would just get in the way...to be honest bernard,jin andsayid owe hurley their lives...
Why else would the others let him go at the end of season 2??

*takes a swig of Simply Limeade and vodka* Guys we have to go back...WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!! *referring to old thread*
Nah just kidding. On Season 4 and with less than 2 weeks, I'll be caught up with a fresh memory of all events.....

I tried to read that wall of txt but my eyes wouldn't let me. Space it out some so I can continue, DUDE

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I tried to read that wall of txt but my eyes wouldn't let me. Space it out some so I can continue, DUDE
Same reason I didn't read it in the other thread
laugh.gif
I'm not in the theory reading mode yet.

Crazy EBW, it hurts too see a new thread but im happy you're the one to make it, alot of important info in the OLD
frown.gif
thread but i know us Losties can make this thread boomin in no time. Now timefor me to say goodbye to the past thread and say hello to this new one

577011497_0998cfbc50.jpg

I was kind of hoping to continue the season 5 Lost thread so it'd be huge but this is cool.

Had to change the bookmark now
eyes.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom