LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I kinda wish they had like an online spinoff comedy show of the background characters / survivors. They probably could've come up with some funny stories for them. I think tbs was the channel that had a lost comedy spoof during the summer.

watching chronologically lost.

brings back the feels.
Although you can really see a lot of plot holes this way.
Still nothing less than great.
Anything after season 4 is dead to me though...

currently on episode 13.

:lol: @ so many still hurt off that crappy final season.

Ya damn skippy..

I can't remember if it was an NBA game or what.. But something else was on that night.. Snuck out of a party to catch the finale.. Shhhh just had be perturbed the rest of the night.. Assumed I just missed something or it was the beer goggles

Watched that shhhh again and then that realization hit me of how much time I had wasted with that dumb shhh :smh:

Like I mean the sapranos ending was just weird and I like everyone else just thought their cable went out, but that didn't completely destroy the greatness I had seen

As someone said above, everything was building up to that.. Like an m. Night shyamalan movie

Last edited:
I brought it up cuz it's a part of the chronologically LOST eps and I barely remember it :lol:

It came out like when the LOST collection came out on blu-Ray/dvd.

At least there were answers about the Hydra station :lol: Got to see Walt one last time.

It'd be cool if abc had some kind of reunion show. I wanna hear what the actors thought of the stories and crazy stuff that happened. Also a chance for people to ask the writers and creators questions that they would hopefully answer.

Why stop at a reunion show? Do 2 more seasons at least! Doesn't have to have all the characters. Focus on adult Aaron finding the island then time-travelling to the time the 815 guys were there! Hahahaha

I started rewatching this last week and remembered how annoying Michael was.

sometimes I'll be in a public place and just start yelling
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT! WAAAAAAAAALT!

:lol:

It'd be cool if abc had some kind of reunion show. I wanna hear what the actors thought of the stories and crazy stuff that happened. Also a chance for people to ask the writers and creators questions that they would hopefully answer.

the Kimmel directly after the finale I think had something like that, only watched it once though and that years ago

Not necessarily what he thought about the stories on the show plot wise, but I remember Matthew Fox saying the cast was kept pretty much in the dark like the audience. Like the season 3 finale, he too thought it was a flashback and him and Kate(evangeline lilly) had no idea they would be filming that scene until they actually filmed it, he said it helped established the awkward/ estranged relationship their characters would have going forward

He also said during the season 4 finale(who's in the coffin?) He was trying to get answers from JJ since he had no idea how to play the scene and JJ told him he wasn't going to tell him and to shut up and do the scene :lol:

Last edited:
I started rewatching this last week and remembered how annoying Michael was.
Rewatching in this format had me find a new depth of dislike for Michael, Sun, Jack, and Charlie.

Michael is a gump *** ***** murderer. He aint have to kill anybody. Then going back son just gave up his son and wants to be mad about it after the fact. Then his dumbass tells his son he murdered ppl to get off the island.

Jack is just a lousy person with serious anger issues. Such a lame. Son barely has a plan. Never thinks things through and he's a simp. Felt sorry for him more than Locke. Lacks likability.

Then there a was a bit of more understanding of characters I didn't care for; Kate, Jin, etc.

One thing that sticks out to me is the Others weren't that bad of ppl. When you compare them to the crash survivors they're horrible ppl. They're the ones torturing and killing ppl. The Others didn't kill any of them until way after. Sure they were scared but the Others only took ppl that were on the list, children, and pregnant women to attempt to save their lives and the babies. Sure they could've been nicer about it but eh.

I wouldn't trust people in jumpsuits who kidnap people. Would be different if they sent Juliet or ben's daughter though.

Yeah, agree but I wouldn't start killing and torturing them.

Only person who probably had a legit beef was Michael after Walt was taken.

Rewatching in this format had me find a new depth of dislike for Michael, Sun, Jack, and Charlie.

Michael is a gump *** ***** murderer. He aint have to kill anybody. Then going back son just gave up his son and wants to be mad about it after the fact. Then his dumbass tells his son he murdered ppl to get off the island.

Jack is just a lousy person with serious anger issues. Such a lame. Son barely has a plan. Never thinks things through and he's a simp. Felt sorry for him more than Locke. Lacks likability.

Then there a was a bit of more understanding of characters I didn't care for; Kate, Jin, etc.

One thing that sticks out to me is the Others weren't that bad of ppl. When you compare them to the crash survivors they're horrible ppl. They're the ones torturing and killing ppl. The Others didn't kill any of them until way after. Sure they were scared but the Others only took ppl that were on the list, children, and pregnant women to attempt to save their lives and the babies. Sure they could've been nicer about it but eh.

what comes to mind with Jack that had me heated the most was when he followed Hurley to that place Jacob told Hurley to go to and son just smashes the living crap out of it just because he saw his house in the reflection :stoneface:

I also remember when he lightweight threatened Hurley the nicest guy in the world to take his meds :smh:
Jack was pretty much going back to the island to BEAT the island somehow :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom