LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You mean Matthew Abaddon? Yeah, creepy character for sure.

Walt has got to be brought back a few times. I hope they shot some scenes with him when he was younger and have had them on ice waiting for these episodes. That would be crack.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Getting closer every minute.
pimp.gif
I hate that i'm gonna miss UNC/Clemson tonight, but dudes gotta go back to the Island.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, Abaddon. It's been that long I guess.Where theheck did I get Adaman??
laugh.gif

And I'm going to miss the 2nd half of UofL vs Rutgers. But, I'll flip to it during commercials or Tivo it.

Direct TV dropped the local ABC affiliate, because they were asking for too much money... So I'm +%%#%!...
indifferent.gif

Anybody have a site that uploads the new episodes? Preferably the night it airs...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreams1nfinity

LOST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last November, I used a free Blockbuster mail subscription (like Netflix) and completed Seasons 1-4. Damn it, I couldn't stop watching this show, it's just so damned addictive.

If you can remember back in Season 2, my favorite episode is "The Last 48 Days" because of how they decided to edit the music and the abrupt cutting: The way they would mix the flashbacks of scenes you already saw with scenes you DIDN'T
eek.gif
pimp.gif
DAMN. It made simple parts of this episode--like showing Ana Lucia peering into the trap she created--HORRIFYING. I don't know, it's the little things that this series does that'll just do it for me!

Anyway, cheers to the new season FINALLY debuting! This is the first time of all 5 Seasons that I'm watching the show premiere new episodes while actually being caught up!! LOL

Peace!
JUST LIKE ME SIR.

I dunno if I wanna cop some pizza or what for tonight. I'm gonna be on the couch for a minute.
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

^ Yeah, I remember seeing that thinking that it was too contrived, the way he posed perfectly for Kate... but he's not supposed to know she's there.

Wait, wasn't it Kate's eyes we're supposed to be seeing through right there?

Charlie: "i am dead, but i'm also HERE"

THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN MAN?
laugh.gif

Is Charlie going around in time a la Desmond? Is Hugo Charlies constant?

I'm thinking way too damn hard right now.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

My friends will not let me watch this show tonight. We always hoop on wednesdays and i've gotta go.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Guess i'll be DVR'ing everything.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Hate my friends.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
I told 'em I couldn't hoop because John Locke has work to do, they just
indifferent.gif
the hell outta me.
roll.gif

I don't care how good a show is...

physical exercise > t.v.

All day, every day.

I love LOST more than I've ever loved any show, ever... but if some friends wanted to run games tonight, everyone that knows me knows I'm in. And Iused to always be called for games before my son was born. Now, I have to get a babysitter for the time we'd be hooping... so they don't even callanymore for that.
frown.gif

So since I'm home anyways... '4 8 15 16 23 42' it is.

But if there were gamess going on somewhere, I'd be all about them and I'd tape LOST, no doubt about it.

Well, all I gotta say is Lost premiere beat my class Orientation
laugh.gif

6 hours Left
frown.gif
Westcoast time
smh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

it's the premiere though ska...

laugh.gif
I agree though. If I didn't wanna go I def wouldn't. Buti've waited this long, whats a few hours.
happy.gif

Happy its finally back started watching this i think back in september-october. Got through all 4 seasons in 4-6 weeks. I would be up till 4am(with class thenext day) watching cause i was hooked and couldn't wait till the next day to catch up lol

Im thinking of playing the lotto tonight with the numbers... then the power ball number as 21 but im afraid hahahahah

damn i just watched that video on pg 14. that is crazy so basically Ben moved the island 30 years in the past so that Jack & his group can make sure thatthe Dharma initiative isnt killed & their project is kept running. That is just crazy, but i'd still like to know who was the one who initiated theidea for the Dharma Initiative or who was the one that found the island in the 1st place. how did they realize the special properties that the island has.

Back
Top Bottom